This is my review of the Dahon speed P8. Let's jump in to it, I bought it 6 weeks ago. So for I have replaced a few things that wore out or needed to be replaced. This is what I did.
- stock tires developed micro fractures along the sidewall at 1800 miles
- brakes are at 70% and doing good.
- the saddle was replaced with a Cardiff leather saddle
- the hinge had to be tightened twice
- the backwards (derailleur Neos 8)was replaced with a normal Acera derailleur
- chain lasted about 1700 miles
- cassette is doing good.
The rest is stock and in good working order.