Some bikes just go and go, year after year with no problems, other's seem to require constant attention whether to sort out niggles such as seat post squeaks, Frame hinge problems etc..
..which folder gives you the most hassle, irritation, problems on a regular basis? Conversely, which models, brands give nothing but sweet simple riding pleasure?
This isn't just for sheer moaning sake, I'm overall enjoying my folder and want another one in the future but I want to avoid to much 'faff' with my next bike. I want the easy life
To start this off I have a Dahon Curve D3, problems include:
- Constant slipping seat post
- Main hinge always needing adjusting
- Handle bar hinge needs constant adjusting both for locking as well as setting up for riding
- Constant creaks, I oil them, new ones appear!
- Bike falls over 50% of time when leaning on its prop stand
- Random front flat tires?! No leaks, no punctures just sometimes totally flat