Please help me choose a folding bike
I am on the road often and I would love to have a folding bike with me to keep in the trunk of my car.
I am having a difficult time choosing a folding bike and finding reviews, pros/cons.
The bike I am currently considering is the SwissbikeTX.
Here are my requirements
* Will be used almost exclusively on the road, very little trail riding.
* Adequate performance in the rain
* Overall comfort especially ride comfort are a priority. (im 5-11 and 200 lbs)
* The smaller the footprint (when folded) the better - to save trunk space.
* Folds up and out relatively easily and quickly.
* Under $1K, although willing to spend more if it hits the mark on most of my requirements.
Please share your experiences and recommendations