Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Bikes: Dahon Curve SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Dynocoaster
Nice pictures and all done on the Curve SL. Any problems experienced on the trips? Welcome to the fold.
The real problems experienced on the trip:
- Lack of security in northern Argentina between cities
Rosario and Clorinda;
- Lack of Hostels in Paraguay
A hotel will cost $ 20.00 ... as a hostel in the countries
South America costs $ 10.00 per day and camping
typically costs U.S. $ 4.00 or $ 5.00 dollars.
- Paraguay and Uruguay are the safest. Argentina's most expensive.
- Uruguay and Argentina are better for housing. Paraguay easier to camp,
but hard to find campsites and hostels.
- Paraguay is the cheapest.
- There are good bikes and bike shops in the capitals of countries,
but in the interior and coastal regions is necessary to carry great cameras
repairs and replacement for hard to find.