SA trigger shifter mod on a Brompton 6sp?
I just ordered my first bespoke S6L-X Ti Brompton and am already thinking about some mods I'd like to do.
During my test ride the one thing I wasn't crazy about the stock hub shifter, and I was wondering if I could swap it with something like this:
Sturmey Archer S30 Trigger Shifter http://www.sturmey-archer.com/produc...ers/cid/3/id/7
It is designed to work with SA classic ratio 3 speed hubs. Are there any foreseen installation issues/caveats to doing this swap?
These are some other mods I'd like to do:
- Change out crummy (IMO) stock brake levers with Avid speed dial SL's
- Replace stock grips with ergon grips
- Add a quick release lever on the stem
- Removable SPD type MKS MM-Cube pedals
- Change out standard Brompton roller wheels for rollerblade or scooter wheels
- Switch saddle to my 1990 classic selle italia flight
I'm very excited to get the bike and look forward to getting some input. Please let me know what you think!