I e-mailed the seller on this, but I had a busy week and was not really able to go look at it. But he clearly was not getting much action on it because he kept asking me to come look at it. When I did, I saw that he had removed all the cables to the breaks and the RD. He had also removed and disassembled the breaks for some reason. Then he tried to put them back on and kind of made a mess of it.
But Aside from that the bike was in new condition. So I ended up paying $125 for it and took it to a LBS to have the breaks re-assembled and the cables reattached. I'll get it back sometime next week and post some photos.