I am living in Australia and there is only Expressway 2 2013 model currently available there.Cannot found any Expressway 1 model in there.
Here are the spec of Expressway 2. My max budget is within $500 including bike bag. They are selling $A450 in Sydney.
1. What do you think about this bike ? Does anyone have any comment or would like to share their riding experience on this bike ?
2. What is the folded dimensions of Expressway 2 ? I cannot found it in Giant website.
3. The Cityrail allow the bike (in its bag) must not exceed these dimensions: 82cm length x 69cm height x 39cm width with a maximum wheel rim diameter of 51cm. I am planning to bring it on the train during peak hour. Not sure if the bike is bulky to get it or not ?
4. What is the weight of the Expressway 2 ?
5. The Expressway 2 has Shimano tourney 7 speed derailleur.I heard that Tourney is lowest level of Shimano gear and usually found in the department store bike. Is Tourney derailleur good and reliable enough ? I have Acera in my MTB and happy about it. But not sure about the Tourney ?
6. Any pro and cons for this Expressway 2 bike ?
7. How easy for folding bike to go uphill ?
Thank you for your help !