Peerless Crus All-Terrain
Heya guys, I am a long time lurker of this forum... so this will be my first post.
This bike suddenly got me interested, and I wonder what are your comments about it...
Apparently, Peerless already established its name in the Philippines, they mostly distribute bikes enhanced, if not, copied bikes from known names like Dahon, Birdy, etc...
The Peerless Crus is like a Jetsteam ex on steroids...
- ALL TERRAIN 20-inch suspension frame
- LitePro ghost 2014 aluminum alloy straight to
- Avid bb5 disc brakes
- Split 20 inch spinner air pressure fork can be locked
- Kore 33.9mm seatpost monorail
- LitePro 53t full cnc crankset (with support the market)
- SRAM x7 10s medium cage rear derailleur
- SRAM x7 10s single right thumbwheel
- SRAM pg1050 11-32t freewheel Mountain
- Schwalbe Marathon 20x1.5 foldable tires and tubes
- LitePro m228 pedals
- KMC X10 10-speed chain
- kindshock air 150mm Shock Absorbers
- avid fr7 brake lever
- DA16 406 disc wheels (100/135 red axis black bar black circle)
- 44mm special built-in headset
And it retails more or less than £640...
*BTW, I am not affiliated with Peerless bikes.
Last edited by JumpFold; 08-30-13 at 03:00 AM.
Reason: added disclaimer