Best third and second world customer support?
Imagine you are going to be mixing bus/ferry/train and commuter plus occasional countryside exploring in the developing world. You're a beginner in bike mechanics and a bit of a moron in DIY. You want a folding bike that has lots of spare parts and mechanics familiar with various models. Which bicycle do you choose: Ori, Dahon, Tern, Brompton, whatever?
1. South Asia: India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal etc
2. Southeast Asia, peninsular: Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos etc
3. Southeast Asia, archipelago: Indonesia and Philippines
4. Africa, west: Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon etc
5. Eastern Europe: Ukraine, Russia etc
The goal is fewer problems on the road - not having to order online some screw or part that without it renders the bike dangerous or impossible to ride.