What stereotypes are there in your area that you see on the trails (yes, I do trails because roads are NOT SAFE around here).
1. Old People walking dogs (who don't know that they aren't supposed to take whole trail up)
2. Cute yuppie 20 year old jogger girls with matching shorts/shirt/hat/iPod.
3. Cute yuppie 30 year old women with matching shorts/shirt/hat/iPod/baby stroller.
4. Shirtless redneck fishing off the tiny little bridge
5. Fat guy on a hybrid in full bike apparel thinking he looks like Lance Armstrong (actually, I'm much BETTER looking).
6. Desperate Houswives club who walk 1/4 mile to park to chat at picnic table for an hour to get their "daily exercise".
7. The family who takes their first "family walk" and thinks they need to walk abreast and take up entire trail.
By the way.....#5 is the best trail user. He's absolutely GREAT in fact....the world would be better with more #5's around!!
What are some of YOURS?