Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    more ape than man timmhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    8,093
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i earned this!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  3. #3
    Team BYRDS Katrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite Double
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would give me great stomach pains. Taste good but it doesn't go down very easily. Enjoy!

  4. #4
    more ape than man timmhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    8,093
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrogen
    That would give me great stomach pains. Taste good but it doesn't go down very easily. Enjoy!
    i did enjoy! it was a cold ride today with a stiff wind and i wanted to reward myself for going through that. it's chocolate milk, a shot of caffe macinato espresso, whipped cream, and drizzled syrup on top. mmmm....

    i feel extremely lucky that i don't have any issues with dairy products. i couldn't go throughout life not consuming stuff like this.

  5. #5
    '05 NUEser EJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm looks tasty

  6. #6
    Senior Member CPcyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    My Bikes
    Lemond Arrivee, Felt F1 Road, Tomac Revolver(full), GT race (hardtail)
    Posts
    1,643
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'ld eat that any time...then again I am only a Buck Fifty

  7. #7
    Team BYRDS Katrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite Double
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timmhaan
    i did enjoy! it was a cold ride today with a stiff wind and i wanted to reward myself for going through that. it's chocolate milk, a shot of caffe macinato espresso, whipped cream, and drizzled syrup on top. mmmm....

    i feel extremely lucky that i don't have any issues with dairy products. i couldn't go throughout life not consuming stuff like this.
    Yeah after long bike rides I do the coffee shop thing too. On a sacrafice though because usually I have the restroom time afterwards or major bloated feeling. It tastes so good but its so harsh! I'm glad you also can enjoy those things. I have my rice milk which I really enjoy.

    Tonight after a stiff wind ride I'm doing Italian. Plus buying some ceaser dressing and dipping celery in it afterwards. Haha. Will be in spin class for a couple hours tomorrow to subsitute the missed team ride as I can't stand rain + cold weather.


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timmhaan
    i did enjoy! it was a cold ride today with a stiff wind and i wanted to reward myself for going through that. it's chocolate milk, a shot of caffe macinato espresso, whipped cream, and drizzled syrup on top. mmmm....

    i feel extremely lucky that i don't have any issues with dairy products. i couldn't go throughout life not consuming stuff like this.
    Dude, you're so freaking skinny that I bet you can eat 10 cups of that and still won't gain an ounce.

  9. #9
    but wait! theres more! shikaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    319
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks like one of those things that look nice but taste adverage
    dont look too hard

  10. #10
    Team BYRDS Katrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite Double
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my post ride treat. 6-7 small peices of mini pizza + half a bowl of chicken fettucini + huge bowl of sugarless icecream with the hersheys chocolate syrup!!! Haha my stomach was going to burst. It was good though.

  11. #11
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrogen
    I had my post ride treat. 6-7 small peices of mini pizza + half a bowl of chicken fettucini + huge bowl of sugarless icecream with the hersheys chocolate syrup!!! Haha my stomach was going to burst. It was good though.
    whoa, thats a bunch of odd different foods to mix together, Pizza + chicken fettucini + sugarless ice cream + hersheys chocolate syrup. Oh well as long as it was good
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  12. #12
    Team BYRDS Katrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite Double
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm really paying for it now. I have the worst stomach pains.

  13. #13
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrogen
    Yes I'm really paying for it now. I have the worst stomach pains.
    stomach pains are never any fun. I had a few of those last night .
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  14. #14
    2-Cyl, 1/2 HP @ 90 RPM slvoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    04' Specialized Hardrock Sport, 03' Giant OCR2 (SOLD!), 04' Litespeed Firenze, 04' Giant OCR Touring, 07' Specialized Langster Comp
    Posts
    15,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without much for perspective, that looks like a shot glass... what are you, on a diet?

  15. #15
    Specialized Member ChAnMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I live in a small town
    My Bikes
    2004 Specialized Allez
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slvoid
    Without much for perspective, that looks like a shot glass... what are you, on a diet?
    then again theres not much perspective so it also looks like it could be the size of a small house.
    You can never be too Specialized
    Click here if any of the following apply to you:
    1 You dont like Specialized, 2 You drive a SUV, 3 Your name is George Bush

  16. #16
    Team BYRDS Katrogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite Double
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy
    stomach pains are never any fun. I had a few of those last night .
    Yeah I was up pretty late and the only thing that put me to do bed was the fact that I couldn't sit up. I had pizza scented gas all night... Then around 4:30AM I decided to get up because I have those bursts of energy. Ended up getting sick again and going back to bed. Thats when I had some TERRIBLE dreams! Horrible. Then I woke up around 6:45AM. With a great cleansing system that acidy meal left my system this morning very quickly. Plus 2:45 hours of spin class got it out of my pores so I'm feeling so much better!

    Do you get the Dreams? The Gas? The Bloatedness? The Why'd I Do It Mind Symptoms? lol.

  17. #17
    Senior Member DannoXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Saratoga, CA
    Posts
    11,496
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timmhaan
    i earned this!!
    You meanie! If you don't have enough to share with everyone...

  18. #18
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrogen
    Yeah I was up pretty late and the only thing that put me to do bed was the fact that I couldn't sit up. I had pizza scented gas all night... Then around 4:30AM I decided to get up because I have those bursts of energy. Ended up getting sick again and going back to bed. Thats when I had some TERRIBLE dreams! Horrible. Then I woke up around 6:45AM. With a great cleansing system that acidy meal left my system this morning very quickly. Plus 2:45 hours of spin class got it out of my pores so I'm feeling so much better!

    Do you get the Dreams? The Gas? The Bloatedness? The Why'd I Do It Mind Symptoms? lol.
    We Do It For The Love Of The Food Syndrome.
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  19. #19
    Chairman of the Bored catatonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    My Bikes
    2004 Raleigh Talus, 2001 Motobecane Vent Noir (Custom build for heavy riders)
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just woke up after passing out from today's ride....and guess what I saw on the bedstand...

    ....Little Debbie Caramel Cookie bar!

    Heaven in a wrapper....now if only I had more.
    -------- __@
    ----- _`\<,_
    ---- (*)/ (*)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ring Ring, Ring Ring, the bell went Ring Ring Ring.

  20. #20
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eeks Passing out is not good I got back from a 60 mile ride. Started a bit late but overall it was a great ride. Even had one of those memorable encounters that make everything worthwhile
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  21. #21
    Chairman of the Bored catatonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    My Bikes
    2004 Raleigh Talus, 2001 Motobecane Vent Noir (Custom build for heavy riders)
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, it's like that every week...if I can make it home at anything faster than 10mph...I was slacking off during the ride. It was a 35mi ride overall, counting my pre-and post-ride activities.

    Pre-ride: 23-25mph for 6mi
    ride: 18mph for 20mi
    post: jack squat speed for 9mi (hit the coffee shop, LBS, etc.)

    ...but man it feels so good crawling into bed after a ride...it's like my little cocoon of happiness.
    -------- __@
    ----- _`\<,_
    ---- (*)/ (*)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ring Ring, Ring Ring, the bell went Ring Ring Ring.

  22. #22
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catatonic
    Heh, it's like that every week...if I can make it home at anything faster than 10mph...I was slacking off during the ride. It was a 35mi ride overall, counting my pre-and post-ride activities.

    Pre-ride: 23-25mph for 6mi
    ride: 18mph for 20mi
    post: jack squat speed for 9mi (hit the coffee shop, LBS, etc.)

    ...but man it feels so good crawling into bed after a ride...it's like my little cocoon of happiness.
    heheh as long it makes you happy
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  23. #23
    Chairman of the Bored catatonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    My Bikes
    2004 Raleigh Talus, 2001 Motobecane Vent Noir (Custom build for heavy riders)
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heck yeah!

    I still have to get used to wearing bike shorts outdoors...I feel like I'm walking around in underwear....now I know what the models at lingerie shops feel like....well except I got a giant beer belly I'm still working off , and I'm a guy, and well...blah
    -------- __@
    ----- _`\<,_
    ---- (*)/ (*)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ring Ring, Ring Ring, the bell went Ring Ring Ring.

  24. #24
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •