Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-06, 02:19 PM   #1
Portis
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Home alone
Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oprah.

OK. I've had it with Oprah. Go ahead and tell me how great she is. Maybe she is, but I ain't buyin all of it. Just got this in my freakin email. Something seems weird about this picture.

Portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-06, 02:22 PM   #2
56/12 and 22/28
Stop it.
 
56/12 and 22/28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Weight Weenie-land.
Bikes: 2003 Specialized Hardrock Pro w/ slicks, flipped stem and HB, 2003 Colnago Dream with full Dura-Ace 7700 double, 2001 Bianchi XL Boron/Daytona, Mavic Open Pro/Campy Centaur/DT Champion built wheels.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ZOMFG it's Elie Weisel!!!11

I think...
56/12 and 22/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 07:50 AM   #3
Michigander
Senior Member
 
Michigander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Bikes: Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton
Posts: 1,724
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
What an obnoxious stuck up *****. The thing that especialy pisses me off is how much more racey of topics she can get away with discussing than my favorite local morning show. May the FCC rot in hell, and may Oprah simply be taken off the air.
__________________
Bring back the Sig Test!


(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Michigander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 08:04 AM   #4
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))
 
Serendipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper
Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lol, Haters.

Powerful women threaten the weak, insecure and small of penis.
Serendipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 08:50 AM   #5
midgie
Senior Member
 
midgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Illinois
Bikes: 2004 Raliegh Retro Glide 7(green of course), 2005 Stingray Pea Picker 2005 Specialized Hardrock 2014 Trek Crossfit
Posts: 1,015
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


WEDNESDAY'S SHOW: A Special Presentation: Oprah and Elie Wiesel at the
Auschwitz Death Camp

Oprah and 'Night' author Elie Wiesel travel to the Auschwitz death camp
in Poland. See the Holocaust through the eyes of a survivor.

What is it about the pic that bothers you?
And why is someone sending you a pic of Oprah ?
__________________
We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye.~Clark Griswold
midgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 09:43 AM   #6
TexasGuy
That darn Yankee
 
TexasGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West West Fort Worth
Bikes: Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The only thing odd about that picture is her face is distraught.
__________________
Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
"Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
So many sayings, so little sig space.
TexasGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 10:27 AM   #7
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))
 
Serendipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper
Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGuy
The only thing odd about that picture is her face is distraught.
Yeah, right? She should definitely carry an expression of giddy joy at a freezing death camp.



WhooHooo! I'm in Auschwitz baby!!! EliE!!!! Where's the Jaeger?
Serendipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 10:46 AM   #8
Karldar
SNIKT!
 
Karldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Home for wayward mutants
Bikes: '06 Kona Dawg Deluxe/'06 Cannondale F400(frame)/'98 Cannondale SuperV1000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis
OK. I've had it with Oprah. Go ahead and tell me how great she is. Maybe she is, but I ain't buyin all of it. Just got this in my freakin email. Something seems weird about this picture.

She's thinner than usual?
__________________
I like pie!
"The bright flicker of our television screens is the stolen incandescence of a thousand young minds." - Theodore W. Gray
"you taught us to fish while so many others were handing out tuna sandwiches" - Ziggurat
Karldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 10:54 AM   #9
Karldar
SNIKT!
 
Karldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Home for wayward mutants
Bikes: '06 Kona Dawg Deluxe/'06 Cannondale F400(frame)/'98 Cannondale SuperV1000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
lol, Haters.

Powerful women threaten the weak, insecure and small of penis.
For the record, I'm a disliker, not a hater. Being powerful doesn't necessarily mean you're worthy of adoration, either.
__________________
I like pie!
"The bright flicker of our television screens is the stolen incandescence of a thousand young minds." - Theodore W. Gray
"you taught us to fish while so many others were handing out tuna sandwiches" - Ziggurat
Karldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 11:11 AM   #10
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))
 
Serendipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper
Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karldar
For the record, I'm a disliker, not a hater. Being powerful doesn't necessarily mean you're worthy of adoration, either.
Notice how, when powerful men are respected, even when disliked? Powerful women get no respect. Especially minority women of power.

Condelleza Rice, Oprah, Anita Hill, Hillary Clinton, Koffee ( )...We as men need to get over it, and do what we need to do, without wasting time bringing down the strong.

It's pretty sad, actually. Stupid neanderthals, ruining the man pool.
Serendipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 11:27 AM   #11
Karldar
SNIKT!
 
Karldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Home for wayward mutants
Bikes: '06 Kona Dawg Deluxe/'06 Cannondale F400(frame)/'98 Cannondale SuperV1000
Posts: 1,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
Notice how, when powerful men are respected, even when disliked? Powerful women get no respect. Especially minority women of power.

Condelleza Rice, Oprah, Anita Hill, Hillary Clinton, Koffee ( )...We as men need to get over it, and do what we need to do, without wasting time bringing down the strong.

It's pretty sad, actually. Stupid neanderthals, ruining the man pool.
No respect from who? You? Portis? Maybe I'm more Cro-Magnon than Neanderthal, but I have no problem showing respect to women in positions of authority. My boss is female and I have the utmost respect for her...yet, I still wanna do her. Actually, a lot of women, in my experience, have bigger(or maybe just different) problems with female authority figures than men. Maybe that's the problem: Men can't get past the sexual aspects of powerful women. I can keep the respect and attraction separate, but they're both still there.

Oh, and sometimes the strong need to be brought down. Overall, tho, I think we're really in agreement. I'm just overly fond of playing Devil's Advocate, sometimes.
__________________
I like pie!
"The bright flicker of our television screens is the stolen incandescence of a thousand young minds." - Theodore W. Gray
"you taught us to fish while so many others were handing out tuna sandwiches" - Ziggurat
Karldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 12:07 PM   #12
TYB069
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Madison-ish
Bikes: 2003 Specialized Allez Elite
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone else think Dr. Phil and Oprah should hook up?
TYB069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 01:20 PM   #13
TexasGuy
That darn Yankee
 
TexasGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West West Fort Worth
Bikes: Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
Notice how, when powerful men are respected, even when disliked? Powerful women get no respect. Especially minority women of power.

Condelleza Rice, Oprah, Anita Hill, Hillary Clinton, Koffee ( )...We as men need to get over it, and do what we need to do, without wasting time bringing down the strong.

It's pretty sad, actually. Stupid neanderthals, ruining the man pool.
Neither of these people are worthyu of respect
Opera is stupd, racist and sexist and anybody with half a brain should be able to gather that from watching her show for 15 minutes. Not to mention obnoxious to boot.
Hillary Clinton is the likely target behind pulling the trigger that killed Vincent Foster. Absolutely nothing to respect or like there.
Koffee is hypocritcal and i would almsot use the term racist and sexist too. The only thing worth even nothing is that she knows nutrition and health but her attitude negates any respect or liking that i have for any human being.
I have no idea who Anita Hill
I have not see Rice do anything that deserves any sort of respect that is outside of the respect for anybody who does anything on this planet.
__________________
Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
"Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
So many sayings, so little sig space.
TexasGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 01:27 PM   #14
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))
 
Serendipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper
Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGuy
Neither of these people are worthyu of respect
Opera is stupd, racist and sexist and anybody with half a brain should be able to gather that from watching her show for 15 minutes. Not to mention obnoxious to boot.
Hillary Clinton is the likely target behind pulling the trigger that killed Vincent Foster. Absolutely nothing to respect or like there.
Koffee is hypocritcal and i would almsot use the term racist and sexist too. The only thing worth even nothing is that she knows nutrition and health but her attitude negates any respect or liking that i have for any human being.
I have no idea who Anita Hill
I have not see Rice do anything that deserves any sort of respect that is outside of the respect for anybody who does anything on this planet.
Who do you respect? Also, what do you define as racist? Not picking a fight, just curious.
Serendipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 02:13 PM   #15
TexasGuy
That darn Yankee
 
TexasGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West West Fort Worth
Bikes: Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My definition of racist changes for people in the media spotlight. As wth anything alot of it is tone of voice and how something is said and not necessarily what is said.

I respect people who pioneered their way through. I respect people who stand by their morales and their values. And i respect people who didn't get there by blowing somebody's head off or by pulling unnecessary bigotry clout. It's extremely difficult to find these types of people today and I feel many of those that are usually are seldom ever recognized properly.
__________________
Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
"Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
So many sayings, so little sig space.
TexasGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 02:20 PM   #16
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))
 
Serendipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper
Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!
Posts: 5,597
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGuy
My definition of racist changes for people in the media spotlight. As wth anything alot of it is tone of voice and how something is said and not necessarily what is said.

I respect people who pioneered their way through. I respect people who stand by their morales and their values. And i respect people who didn't get there by blowing somebody's head off or by pulling unnecessary bigotry clout. It's extremely difficult to find these types of people today and I feel many of those that are usually are seldom ever recognized properly.
By your standards, I feel we should all recognize Oprah Winfrey. Not deify, not worship, not grovel at her pedicured feet. Just respect and recognize.


O.k., back to Foo everybody, PSA over.
Serendipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 02:34 PM   #17
TexasGuy
That darn Yankee
 
TexasGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West West Fort Worth
Bikes: Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
By your standards, I feel we should all recognize Oprah Winfrey. Not deify, not worship, not grovel at her pedicured feet. Just respect and recognize.


O.k., back to Foo everybody, PSA over.
For what? for making racist/snide remarks at every available turn? ? for continuously supporting fraudulent books and products? For being and plain and simple idiot? The only reason she is on TV is because people are so brainwashed by that stuff that they've been desensitized to it and will watch just about any crap they serve up on tv. If tv tells them to watch 100 naked monkeys they watchit and then they say these 100 monkeys are the best and deserve to be respected. Granted I'd probably respet 100 dancing monkeys a bit more.

But it's your opinion and this is mine and we're both entitled to it.
__________________
Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
"Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
So many sayings, so little sig space.
TexasGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 02:45 PM   #18
DannoXYZ 
Senior Member
 
DannoXYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Saratoga, CA
Bikes:
Posts: 11,600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
Notice how, when powerful men are respected, even when disliked? Powerful women get no respect. Especially minority women of power.

Condelleza Rice, Oprah, Anita Hill, Hillary Clinton, Koffee ( )...We as men need to get over it, and do what we need to do, without wasting time bringing down the strong.

It's pretty sad, actually. Stupid neanderthals, ruining the man pool.
Huh? I think it the response depends upon whether it's a chic or guy that's looking at these authority figures. Like Kaldar said, you pretty much want to nail 'em no matter what.

Guys typically treat each other with some respect after the sizing up process. "Can I beat him up?" is typically something they assess subconsciously when meeting. They can get into a knock-down drag-out fight over something, even literally, then go grab a drink and be buds, even when one's up or down in position on the other.

Women on the other hand, deal with each other in a differnet matter. They seem to think "Am I prettier than her?" as the subsconcious judgement. And women are so much harsher on either than guys are when it comes to authority and hierarchial structures. Many of my '90s feminist friends say that the biggest impediment to women advancing is other women!
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 02:52 PM   #19
TexasGuy
That darn Yankee
 
TexasGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West West Fort Worth
Bikes: Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ
Huh? I think it the response depends upon whether it's a chic or guy that's looking at these authority figures. Like Kaldar said, you pretty much want to nail 'em no matter what.

Guys typically treat each other with some respect after the sizing up process. "Can I beat him up?" is typically something they assess subconsciously when meeting. They can get into a knock-down drag-out fight over something, even literally, then go grab a drink and be buds, even when one's up or down in position on the other.

Women on the other hand, deal with each other in a differnet matter. They seem to think "Am I prettier than her?" as the subsconcious judgement. And women are so much harsher on either than guys are when it comes to authority and hierarchial structures. Many of my '90s feminist friends say that the biggest impediment to women advancing is other women!
Very very true. Women and Men treat same-sex rivals and competition very differently. There are some things that women finesse better then men, but overall I think that men as a whole usually have a better time dealing with and respecting competition, and those that they don't like. That's just based off of my experience so ymmv
__________________
Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
"Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
So many sayings, so little sig space.
TexasGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 03:00 PM   #20
CyLowe97
Up on the Down Side
 
CyLowe97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago(ish)
Bikes:
Posts: 6,330
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis
OK. I've had it with Oprah. Go ahead and tell me how great she is. Maybe she is, but I ain't buyin all of it. Just got this in my freakin email. Something seems weird about this picture.
Something about the picture seems like Oprah is doing her best to look distraught. I dunno. Perhaps she truly is. I can't read her heart.

It just seems a far cry from the lavish jewelry and dinner she showered on other powerful black women and had televised the other night on prime time. It's like she can turn on and off the emotions.

I do respect her philanthropy and how influential she is to get people to read stuff like Tolstoy and Steinbeck. That's putting power to good use.
CyLowe97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 03:02 PM   #21
Portis
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Home alone
Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGuy
The only thing odd about that picture is her face is distraught.
What about the fact that the ol' boy seems to have made a hat our of her weave?




Seriously, I'm just irritated with Oprah. She sells melodrama to the masses and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of watching her tell a bunch middle class married housewives how to live and raise children.

She is ridiculously wealthy and has never had a husband or children. Yet she freakin knows everything. She mixes in enough emotion and charity work to fool most people into buying her song.

Does she care about people and wordly issues? Yeah, probably but I think she really only cares about Oprah. That makes her a lot like most other Americans. She ain't "all that."

Last edited by Portis; 05-23-06 at 03:08 PM.
Portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 03:06 PM   #22
CyLowe97
Up on the Down Side
 
CyLowe97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago(ish)
Bikes:
Posts: 6,330
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis
What about the fact that the ol' boy seems to have made a hat our of her weave?
Have you read Night by Elie Wiesel? You should, no matter your opinion of Oprah. It's one of the more important works of 20th century literature.

You'll understand his expression a little better after a read though his hell.
CyLowe97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 03:13 PM   #23
Portis
Banned.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Home alone
Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyLowe97
Have you read Night by Elie Wiesel? You should, no matter your opinion of Oprah. It's one of the more important works of 20th century literature.

You'll understand his expression a little better after a read though his hell.
Actually I was referring to his head gear, not his expression.
Portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 08:39 PM   #24
Guest
Guest
 
Bikes:
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper
Yeah, right? She should definitely carry an expression of giddy joy at a freezing death camp.



WhooHooo! I'm in Auschwitz baby!!! EliE!!!! Where's the Jaeger?
Well, just look under your seat!



Koffee
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-06, 09:03 PM   #25
midgie
Senior Member
 
midgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Illinois
Bikes: 2004 Raliegh Retro Glide 7(green of course), 2005 Stingray Pea Picker 2005 Specialized Hardrock 2014 Trek Crossfit
Posts: 1,015
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis
Yeah, probably but I think she really only cares about Oprah.
Yeah thats why she gives millions away to charitys, hurricane victims and african children.
Offers and pays $100,000.00 rewards for captured pedophiles.

Yeah she's in it for the money
__________________
We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye.~Clark Griswold
midgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:02 PM.