Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne - Australia
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Summary - Non-Genuine ink cartridges still provide the same excellent quality as genuine ones do! However, the ink decipitates faster then normal at an approximate rate of 1/3rd.
- Cheap! For me it worked out 80% cheaper then buying genuine cartridges!
- Still great quality...cannot tell the difference between original ink.
- You will find the ink runs out noticibly quicker
- The printer may have trouble reconizing or installing the cartridge. A few installation re-attemps may be nessesary.
- Printers company's do not recommened non - genuine ink for unkown reasons.
I will never buy genuine ink again! When i can save so much buying this, even if it runs out quicker...its still miiiiiles cheaper with the same quality! So stack up and enjoy
is the person who i bought my ink off on eBay!