I have a lot of things, hobbies, things I like about people, etc. Here's a short list.
1) my nearest and dearest - my family, I will die for any of them any time (especially my children), my loyal friends, my special friend
2) my new love - God just hooked me up, big time...thanks
3) music - I live for music, and have a silly amount of different styles...I also do some okay recordings at home, and play guitar
4) my guitars and amps - I have 7 guitars and a bass...most of the guitars are ones i found cheap and hotrodded, including two (Dearmond/Fender) S-73s that I got and rewired (they smoke)...I have five amps as well, including one I converted for bass - everything from lunchbox-sized Champ clone to a Carvin X100b 100-watt monster head which runs into a sweet and very LOUD 2x12" cabinet...one of my guitars is a sweet little classical....sold my steelstring acoustic to fund my son's camera (he's done more with that than I did with the guitar)
5) loyalty - I will do anything for my friends, and love loyal people the most among my friends
6) people that don't care what others will think - can't have "lifestyle by commitee", decide for yourself and stick to yer guns
7) people that govern their own behavior - so we don't have to
8) books - I've loved to read since I was little, though I do too many other things to read like when I was a teenager
9) Daniel Day-Lewis and Cate Blanchette - my two favorite actors, both are SO fierce, so perfect...I will watch anything that they star in
10) the internet - what's the point of being l33t if you can't pwn n00bs on teh internet!!!!!!11!!!!one one!!