Chairman of the Bored
Join Date: May 2004
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Bikes: 2004 Raleigh Talus, 2001 Motobecane Vent Noir (Custom build for heavy riders)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(rant) Overhead speakers.....
Alright, I am getting sick of morons that cannot use the overhead speaker in a reasonable manner here at work....really how hard is it to talk in a normal manner into a phone, so that it can be heard through the loudspeakers? This might be a bit over the top, but I have to deal with this almost non-stop, 12hours a day, 6 days a week....
1) please refrain from doing Dalek impersonations in the overhead. When I find the moron that is doing this, there will be one person with a phone stapled to their head. Impersonate all you want now punk.
2) Do not act like a sports announcer, it's not f---ing funny. "DAAAAAAAVE CAAALLL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAH" How about "GOOOOOO TOOOOOO HEEEEEEELLL"
3) Calm the hell down. Seriously....hyperness on the overhead is just ********. It's a freaking phone, not disneyland. You lose at the overhead, walk out the door, and go lay down in one of the truck loading docks. Thank you.
4) Stop scraming into it....this is not funny, this is not cool, this gives me a throbbing headache. I know who you are, and my last day, i will be behind you with a bullhorn. The word of the day is your name, at 110dB.
5) Turn off the freaking overhead when you are sitting at your desk making inappropriate conversation. I had to put up with your inane self for nearly an hour the other day. Great to know I'm losing profitshare to idiots like you who are sitting around talking about their vagina all day. Please go somewhere...anywhere....just not here. Not the loading dock either....I doubt even death can shut your auto-flapping jaw.
6) For those who use it right....good for you, really....now find me some metal stock and nuts and bolts so I can make a cage to ship off all those who can't to a random 3rd world nation.