as title. mine's shot and i cant find one with the same part number on ebay or anywhere. i need to get out of this the least expensive way i can (ie a $15 ebay special vs the $95 one from i can do the work myself. i just don't know how interchangeable these things are. can i just get another one for a 15" lcd screen that has the same shape pcb? what are the specs to look for?