Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: Underwear Nazi

  1. #1
    Evil Genius capsicum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sumner, WA
    My Bikes
    '92 novara ponderosa, '74 schwinn le tour, Novara fusion, novara transfer, novara randonee(2), novara careema pro, novara bonita(2).
    Posts
    1,530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Underwear Nazi

    Why doesn't the Underwear Nazi have a myspace? Does he still lurk around here anymore?
    "Data is not the plural form of annecdote."
    "yuo ned to be deadurcated"

  2. #2
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am always near, always vigilant. Watch your ass...

    Underwear Nazi
    ...or I'll watch it for you!
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  3. #3
    Specialized Member ChAnMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I live in a small town
    My Bikes
    2004 Specialized Allez
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt we already discuss this!...underwear nazi is the secret identity of another forum frequent.

    I did some undercover work. No way someone could just sit around everynight waiting for underwear posts.
    Last edited by ChAnMaN; 09-19-06 at 10:33 PM.
    You can never be too Specialized
    Click here if any of the following apply to you:
    1 You dont like Specialized, 2 You drive a SUV, 3 Your name is George Bush

  4. #4
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChAnMaN
    I didnt some undercover work.
    Pun intended?
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  5. #5
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwear Nazi
    Pun intended?

  6. #6
    Evil Genius capsicum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sumner, WA
    My Bikes
    '92 novara ponderosa, '74 schwinn le tour, Novara fusion, novara transfer, novara randonee(2), novara careema pro, novara bonita(2).
    Posts
    1,530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So where is your myspace? You could be the saviour of over 110 million skivy sporters just buy getting a profile and pimping it with anti-underwear awareness. [It would be quite humorous too. Not that there is anything funny about unnessesary chafeing... or is there?]

    And you could promote your line of logo mugs, shirts, and whatnot.
    "Data is not the plural form of annecdote."
    "yuo ned to be deadurcated"

  7. #7
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by capsicum
    So where is your myspace? You could be the saviour of over 110 million skivy sporters just buy getting a profile and pimping it with anti-underwear awareness. [It would be quite humorous too. Not that there is anything funny about unnessesary chafeing... or is there?]

    And you could promote your line of logo mugs, shirts, and whatnot.

    I'll give this some thought, Cap! It's an excellent idea. I'm just not sure I have the time for it. There is so much work for an Underwear Nazi to do: the road blocks...the spot checks...drilling, training and reviewing the Underwear SS...recruiting new anti-panty commandos...

    UN
    ...and, of course, the sitting around here every night waiting for underwear posts.
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  8. #8
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,122
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwear Nazi
    I'll give this some thought, Cap! It's an excellent idea. I'm just not sure I have the time for it. There is so much work for an Underwear Nazi to do: the road blocks...the spot checks..drilling, training and reviewing the Underwear SS...recruiting new anti-panty commandos...

    UN
    ...and, of course, the sitting around here every night waiting for underwear posts.
    I do not like to see the words "underwear" and "drilling" in the same sentence.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  9. #9
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr
    I do not like to see the words "underwear" and "drilling" in the same sentence.

    You are sick! Sick! Sick, I say!

    UN
    I respect that about you.
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  10. #10
    Tiocfáidh ár Lá jfmckenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The edge of b#
    My Bikes
    A whole bunch-a bikes.
    Posts
    5,415
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sign me up I want to join.

  11. #11
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmckenna
    Sign me up I want to join.

    Good soldier!

    UN
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  12. #12
    explody pup
    Guest
    I don't know if I could give up my collection of studded leather thongs...

  13. #13
    Emondafied cydewaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    My Bikes
    Trek Emonda SL, Scattante XLR, Jamis Dakar Expert, Alpinestars Al-Mega, Trek 9700
    Posts
    4,590
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's an AI bot installed on the forum that's programmed to respond to certain keywords.

  14. #14
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    I don't know if I could give up my collection of studded leather thongs...

    As long as you don't wear them under your bike shorts, you don't have to give them up.


    Quote Originally Posted by cydewaze
    I think it's an AI bot installed on the forum that's programmed to respond to certain keywords.

    That's an interesting theory, cyde. Which word in your post do you think I responded to?

    UN
    Or is it UNbot?
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  15. #15
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwear Nazi
    As long as you don't wear them under your bike shorts, you don't have to give them up.
    Well... do they make bike shorts with built-in cod pieces?

  16. #16
    Grand Vizier
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think UN is more ever-vigilently interested in this subject than is healthy.

    Guess what, Under. I wear skivvies under my shorts! There, I said it. I wear them, and I'm not ashamed. Black ones, red ones, cotton, polyester, burlap, barbed wire, I wear them all. Sometimes two at a time. MWUAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD, BUWA HA HA HA HA. Ha ha ha ha. Ha ha, uh, er, wait a sec. Different topic. Sorry.

  17. #17
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    Well... do they make bike shorts with built-in cod pieces?
    Uhmmm...sort of.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ken B.
    I think UN is more ever-vigilently interested in this subject than is healthy.

    Guess what, Under. I wear skivvies under my shorts! There, I said it. I wear them, and I'm not ashamed. Black ones, red ones, cotton, polyester, burlap, barbed wire, I wear them all. Sometimes two at a time. MWUAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD, BUWA HA HA HA HA. Ha ha ha ha. Ha ha, uh, er, wait a sec. Different topic. Sorry.

    Are you related to DvlFox?

    UN
    What will we do tomorrow night, Brain?
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  18. #18
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwear Nazi
    Uhmmm...sort of.
    "Sort of" isn't "yes."

    Does it count if I just wear my studed leather thongs and nix the bike shorts?

  19. #19
    That darn Yankee TexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West West Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    Mongoose XR-100, Eros Bianchi
    Posts
    4,286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    "Sort of" isn't "yes."

    Does it count if I just wear my studed leather thongs and nix the bike shorts?
    Life is about hanging onto what you think is important and finding out what really is important.
    "Stop Ruining my joke!", "No, a joke implies humor attached at no additional cost"
    So many sayings, so little sig space.

  20. #20
    Tiocfáidh ár Lá jfmckenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The edge of b#
    My Bikes
    A whole bunch-a bikes.
    Posts
    5,415
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    "Sort of" isn't "yes."

    Does it count if I just wear my studed leather thongs and nix the bike shorts?
    Let me field this one UN. The answer is explicitelly NO. Unless perhaps you have a sewn in absorbant chamois, but then they would be bike shorts wouldn't they?

  21. #21
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    "Sort of" isn't "yes."

    Does it count if I just wear my studed leather thongs and nix the bike shorts?

    The Underwear Nazi's credo is simple and straightforward:

    No underwear under bike shorts for any reason ever. No excuses.

    What you wear over your bike shorts does not matter. What you wear instead of bike shorts does not matter. As long as you don't put that studded leather thong under your padded lycra bike shorts, it's OK.

    UN
    But don't let me catch you with a codpiece under your shorts...
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  22. #22
    explody pup
    Guest
    Here's another question for the one with experience, what about the "porcupine effect" that occurs when the fiddly bits aren't completely shorn? Any way to combat that other than completely shaving or wearing a cod piece (over the shorts!)?

  23. #23
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmckenna
    Let me field this one UN. The answer is explicitelly NO. Unless perhaps you have a sewn in absorbant chamois, but then they would be bike shorts wouldn't they?

    Yes. When Assos makes Codpiece Creme, we can consider leather thongs proper bicycling attire.

    UN
    Masterfully played, JF.
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  24. #24
    Anti-Panty Commando Underwear Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    Here's another question for the one with experience, what about the "porcupine effect" that occurs when the fiddly bits aren't completely shorn? Any way to combat that other than completely shaving or wearing a cod piece (over the shorts!)?

    This is not my area of expertise, but I might suggest you try Nair.

    UN
    Sheesh
    Nunquam ubi sub ubi!

    Visit the Underwear Nazi Store and the Share the Road Store. All proceeds benefit BikeForums.net

  25. #25
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwear Nazi
    This is not my area of expertise, but I might suggest you try Nair.

    UN
    Sheesh
    Cod piece it is!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •