In order to complete my training to Black Belt, the below Spiritual Growth Requirements should be proven:
1. ATTENTIVE - Listening with my eyes, ears and heart.
2. RESPECT - To consider worthy of esteem or honour.
3. WISDOM - Thinking God's way.
4. LOYALTY - Standing with those I am serving in their time of need.
5. COMMITTMENT - A promise to be kept.
6. SELF CONTROL - Doing something even when I don't feel like it.
7. OBEDIENCE - Knowing and following the wishes of those responsible for me.
8. PATIENCE - Realising that my present struggles are essential for future achievement.
9. DISCERNMENT - Able to see things as they really are.
10. FAITH - Belief and conviction in God, family, friends and teachers.
11. FORGIVENESS - Treating someone as though he never hurt me.
12. COURAGE - Quality of mind which enables one to meet danger and difficulties with boldness, endurance and bravery.
13. HUMILITY - Freedom from pride and arrogance.
14. RESPONSIBILITY - Using all my energies to fulfill the expectations of those who are counting on me.
15. DETERMINATION - Breaking down a seemingly impossible task by concentrating on achievable goals.
16. GENEROSITY - Giving a gift without obligation and which requires personal sacrifice.
17. KINDNESS - Compassion...treating others as I would have them treat me.
18. INTEGRITY - Truthful words or ways.
19. VIRTUE - Moral excellence, goodness.
I have vowed to keep these as a part of me throughout my life.
Just thought I'd share this with my friends.