Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Back in black man (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/235731-back-black-man.html)

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-09-06 05:43 PM

Back in black man
 
Man it has been a few days since i made an "appearance" on the forums of late. Thinking about buying a drum set since i suck at playing the guitar. My team the "Ravens" are playing tonight agaisnt the Broncos, 4-0 and Broncos who are 2-1 are the favorite. In other news how is every-body doing lately?, well i have been visiting family and friends and of course starting a new thriller book.

KingTermite 10-09-06 05:46 PM

beige

Taerom 10-09-06 05:47 PM

What'cha readin'?

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-09-06 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taerom
What'cha readin'?

State of Fear by:Michael Crichton.

Taerom 10-09-06 05:52 PM

Ooooh, I like Michael Crichton. I've only read Timeline and Andromeda Strain, but I've been meaning to read more when I get the time.

Flippin Sweet 10-09-06 05:55 PM

Oh, dear. Sorry, GJ, I'm rooting for the broncs. But I'm not that into it, so it's okay.

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-09-06 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taerom
Ooooh, I like Michael Crichton. I've only read Timeline and Andromeda Strain, but I've been meaning to read more when I get the time.

Andromeda strain is good never read Time-line i will get to it by winter though.

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-09-06 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippin Sweet
Oh, dear. Sorry, GJ, I'm rooting for the broncs. But I'm not that into it, so it's okay.

Ha your funny, i only keep track of it becuase i am in 2 football pools:D . I might watch an hour or two a week of Football. Bronco's are cool i have always respected/liked Mike Shannahan:D .

bluebottle1 10-09-06 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
Andromeda strain is good never read Time-line i will get to it by winter though.

Timeline is a good yarn. Nothing exceptional, but a nice way to waste a few hours.

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-09-06 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebottle1
Timeline is a good yarn. Nothing exceptional, but a nice way to waste a few hours.

Wasting hours? more like ehancing my reading abilities:D .

norsehabanero 10-09-06 09:51 PM

bike fourm is about all i have time to read

Tom Stormcrowe 10-09-06 10:21 PM

Let's see, I'm doing journal research on bariatric surgery for an argumentative paper, pro vs con, with the Pro [position. I needed some hard data to back up anecdotal evidence! Consequently, I was wadoing through around 200 pages of obtuse medical text to astructure an article intended for a lay reader!

Mr. Gear Jammer 10-10-06 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
Let's see, I'm doing journal research on bariatric surgery for an argumentative paper, pro vs con, with the Pro [position. I needed some hard data to back up anecdotal evidence! Consequently, I was wadoing through around 200 pages of obtuse medical text to astructure an article intended for a lay reader!

Sounds serious:D .


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:00 PM.