Halloween...here it is again.
I love the cute little kids who dress up and love Halloween. This thread is not about them.
I hate being taken hostage by this holiday......I can't stand:
- The kid who keeps coming back again and again because you have good candy
- The kids who whine because you only gave them one Reeces Peanutbutter Cup
- The older kids who don't even dress up and expect candy
- The older kids who want your candy but won't even say "trick or treat"
- The tricksters who knock down decoration from houses
- The parents who are with kids who aren't even in costume
Don't these ones just annoy you? And I see some of each of them every year!