Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-06, 05:22 PM   #1
EJ123
'05 NUEser
Thread Starter
 
EJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 3,370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Post your last night's dream

Was it scary, happy, peculiar, lets hear. Mine last night seemed like a typical school day and I had to memorize something I wrote in about 10 minutes, and I was getting all worried. Then a teacher got fired, and I was late to a class I had to get too. That's all i can remember. What about you all?
EJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 05:25 PM   #2
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My last dream was NSFW and BF!
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 05:25 PM   #3
Pheard
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South City, Ca
Bikes:
Posts: 3,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last night I dreamt I had a grill, it was platinum, but also had tons of multi colored jewels in it. I also had tons of white and yellow diamonds in my ear. For some reason, all my teeth were knocked out, and I couldn't use my grill anymore so I got implants that were platinum directly in my mouth. IT was a weird dream.
Pheard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 05:27 PM   #4
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ123
Was it scary, happy, peculiar, lets hear. Mine last night seemed like a typical school day and I had to memorize something I wrote in about 10 minutes, and I was getting all worried. Then a teacher got fired, and I was late to a class I had to get too. That's all i can remember. What about you all?

This is going to sound wimpy, mushy and not very manly. One of my dreams is to fall in love .
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 05:32 PM   #5
Stacey
Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP)
 
Stacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Bikes:
Posts: 9,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't remember my dreams.
__________________
Stacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 05:41 PM   #6
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey
I don't remember my dreams.
Me either most of the time, but when i do i dream about one thing.
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:00 PM   #7
ecnetsixe
Banned.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It was a nightmare actually about BF....except I didnt get to wake up
ecnetsixe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:02 PM   #8
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,978
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
This is going to sound wimpy, mushy and not very manly. One of my dreams is to fall in love .

Why is that not very manly? We all want to be in love.

Anyway, my dream was that the bike came and it was hand delilvered by Michigander and not FedEx.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:05 PM   #9
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Why is that not very manly? We all want to be in love.

Anyway, my dream was that the bike came and it was hand delilvered by Michigander and not FedEx.
So you dream about a guy with a painted out face, carrying an assault rifle.......Very interesting!
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:09 PM   #10
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,978
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Painted out face, carrying an assault rifle with my bike stuffed in the trunk like a dead body. Ha ha.

If I remember good, I came to the LBS because it is going there. When I arrived, he was in front with the bike in the back of the car and I recognized that blacked out face anywhere. I froze when I actually saw it was him delivering the bike. Wonder why I dreamt that.

Heyy. I just thought of something. He told me that he won't be able to talk to me on BF for about a week or so because he is working.....He also said he is coming out this way soon...

How long does it take to get from Michigan to Cali? The bike is supposed to arrive on Wed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:11 PM   #11
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Painted out face, carrying an assault rifle with my bike stuffed in the trunk like a dead body. Ha ha.

If I remember good, I came to the LBS because it is going there. When I arrived, he was in front with the bike in the back of the car and I recognized that blacked out face anywhere. I froze when I actually saw it was him delivering the bike. Wonder why I dreamt that.

Heyy. I just thought of something. He told me that he won't be able to talk to me on BF for about a week or so because he is working.....He also said he is coming out this way soon...

How long does it take to get from Michigan to Cali? The bike is supposed to arrive on Wed.
Well, when I was trucking I did the trip in less than 48 hrs, but driving normally, about three days +/-
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:19 PM   #12
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Why is that not very manly? We all want to be in love.

Anyway, my dream was that the bike came and it was hand delilvered by Michigander and not FedEx.
That is true all people want to be in love, but many people have a hard time showing their feelings and i am on that list.
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:20 PM   #13
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,978
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Heh. Wouldn't that be funny? The last time I talked to him was this morning. He said that if I need him to call him instead. But I was thinking if he has on his getup then how could he answer the phone? Hmmm...

This is Sunday evening and the bike is supposed to be here on Wednesday. And he DID ask my work schedule....






Nahhh..........................
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:20 PM   #14
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
So you dream about a guy with a painted out face, carrying an assault rifle.......Very interesting!
Chuck Norris style .
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:22 PM   #15
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,978
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
That is true all people want to be in love, but many people have a hard time showing their feelings and i am on that list.

I have a policy not to show my feelings to someone I really really (almost love) care about. Although I have no problem showing it to my friends. But for some reason lately I have gone against that policy. But it's okay. I'm back on track now. That won't be a problem anymore. Nope.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:23 PM   #16
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
That is true all people want to be in love, but many people have a hard time showing their feelings and i am on that list.
It's hard for everyone, Gearjammer! You aren't exclusive in that!

Relax, take that deep breath and take the plunge! All that can happen is it won't work out!
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:23 PM   #17
Portis
Banned.
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Home alone
Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, so there were all these foo hotties, dressed in lingerie...................ah forget it.
Portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:25 PM   #18
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
It's hard for everyone, Gearjammer! You aren't exclusive in that!

Relax, take that deep breath and take the plunge! All that can happen is it won't work out!
Coffee is my best friend in those kind of situations.
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:25 PM   #19
Pheard
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South City, Ca
Bikes:
Posts: 3,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
That is true all people want to be in love, but many people have a hard time showing their feelings and i am on that list.
I feel you man. It's just something we have to overcome. It's hard to show feelings, it requires you to put yourself out there and risk being hurt and feeling worse.
Pheard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:26 PM   #20
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
 
Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Posts: 16,120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheard
I feel you man. It's just something we have to overcome. It's hard to show feelings, it requires you to put yourself out there and risk being hurt and feeling worse.
Pheard, are you sure you are a teenager?
__________________
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Tom Stormcrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:27 PM   #21
gbcb
J3L 2404
 
gbcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Shanghai
Bikes: 2007 Jamis Nova
Posts: 1,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmmm -- I had a dream that I was roommates with a highschool friend of mine, and Stephen Fry. We got locked out of our house, but managed to pick the lock and get back in. We felt tremendously accomplished. And for some reason, we called Stephen Fry "Richard".
gbcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:27 PM   #22
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheard
I feel you man. It's just something we have to overcome. It's hard to show feelings, it requires you to put yourself out there and risk being hurt and feeling worse.
And i do not like taking risks. I do not even play the lottery, not even the big game.
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:27 PM   #23
Portis
Banned.
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Home alone
Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
Pheard, are you sure you are a teenager?
We're all teenagers. Just some of us are older models.
Portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:28 PM   #24
Pheard
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South City, Ca
Bikes:
Posts: 3,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
Pheard, are you sure you are a teenager?
Tom, are you sure you weren't moses in a past life?
Pheard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:29 PM   #25
Mr. Gear Jammer
Senior Member
 
Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
I have a policy not to show my feelings to someone I really really (almost love) care about. Although I have no problem showing it to my friends. But for some reason lately I have gone against that policy. But it's okay. I'm back on track now. That won't be a problem anymore. Nope.
So you hired a hit man, shame on you Siu Blue Wind.
Mr. Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 AM.