Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   the what are you listening to? thread (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/268578-what-you-listening-thread.html)

KingTermite 01-02-07 04:43 PM

Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary

on deck...

Eve6 - Leech

Taerom 01-02-07 04:45 PM

Leaves' Eyes - Elegy

VegaVixen 01-02-07 04:58 PM

Anyone listen to albums or whole CDs anymore? Or am I the only one who doesn't do IPod?

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive

mirona 01-02-07 05:04 PM

Diecast - Rise and Oppose

KingTermite 01-02-07 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegaVixen
Anyone listen to albums or whole CDs anymore? Or am I the only one who doesn't do IPod?

I don't do iPod (or MP3 player), but I do listen to MP3s and rarely do a whole CD or album unless in the car or something.

Emmylou Harris - Together Again

on deck...

Aerosmith - Taste of India

mirona 01-02-07 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegaVixen
Anyone listen to albums or whole CDs anymore? Or am I the only one who doesn't do IPod?

I take CDs and then put them on my mp3 player because I run/ride/box/etc..... a lot.... and need the portable motivation that only Bloodbath - Mass Strangulation can give me.

KingTermite 01-02-07 05:15 PM

R.E.M. - Man On The Moon

on deck...

Alien Ant Farm - Death Day

bluebottle1 01-02-07 05:19 PM

Soviettes III

VegaVixen 01-02-07 05:24 PM

Barney Kessel - Modern Jazz Performances from Bizet's Carmen

Pheard 01-02-07 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirona
I take CDs and then put them on my mp3 player because I run/ride/box/etc..... a lot.... and need the portable motivation that only Bloodbath - Mass Strangulation can give me.

I just had to download that song. It sounds.... interesting.. We'll see..

Pheard 01-02-07 05:41 PM

Mirona, that song was terrible.

Sounds like the themesong of the devil.

the wonginator 01-02-07 05:42 PM

some depressing song. too many memories. i need to go take a walk.

Taerom 01-02-07 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheard
Mirona, that song was terrible.

Sounds like the themesong of the devil.

Hmmmm, now I want to download it too! :p

Pheard 01-02-07 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taerom
Hmmmm, now I want to download it too! :p

I listen to metal where they scream through the entire song.

This was like a nasally growl, something you'd hear from a demon.

bluebottle1 01-02-07 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheard
Mirona, that song was terrible.

Sounds like the themesong of the devil.

Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows that's "Copacabana."

KingTermite 01-02-07 05:44 PM

Annie Humphrey - I Can Hear You

on deck...

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line

Pheard 01-02-07 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebottle1
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows that's "Copacabana."

Ok. The themesong of the devil's first man.

Hitler.

But now saddam is fighting for that spot.

bluebottle1 01-02-07 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheard
Ok. The themesong of the devil's first man.

Hitler.

But now saddam is fighting for that spot.

Sounds reasonable. Of course, now I've got this image of Saddam and Hitler groovin' to Barry Manilow in my head, but what the hell.

KingTermite 01-02-07 05:53 PM

Santanna - Primavera

on deck...

Jars of Clay - Worlds Apart

Pheard 01-02-07 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebottle1
Sounds reasonable. Of course, now I've got this image of Saddam and Hitler groovin' to Barry Manilow in my head, but what the hell.

I'm thinking something more like "It's rainin' men", but ok.

KingTermite 01-02-07 06:05 PM

Kenny Rogers - Write Your Name Across My Heart

On deck...

Joe Satriani - Lords of Karma

ax0n 01-02-07 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegaVixen
Anyone listen to albums or whole CDs anymore? Or am I the only one who doesn't do IPod?

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive

I don't listen to many whole albums because in the last 10 years there have been maybe 20 albums that I like in their entirety. Even most of today's "good" bands have at best 3-6 songs worth listening to on any one album.

That and I have MONTHS of music. Months. I don't have an iPod, but I do have all my music on my computer. And there is a lot of it.

I like to mix things up. Sitting through an hour of the same style of music by the same artist is kind of boring to me.

Lecterman 01-02-07 06:23 PM

The voices in my head.

KingTermite 01-02-07 06:24 PM

Nickel Creek - Sabra Girl

on deck..

Meat Loaf - Whatever Happened To Saturday Night

mirona 01-02-07 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheard
I listen to metal where they scream through the entire song.

This was like a nasally growl, something you'd hear from a demon.

Swedish death metal. Bow down or be promptly eaten.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 AM.