Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 126
  1. #1
    N_C
    N_C is offline
    Banned. N_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Bannation, forever.
    Posts
    2,887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Agree or disagree?

    You don't get married to have sex. Getting married to have sex is like a 747 for the free peanuts. If all you wanted were the peanuts there are easier ways to get them.

    Agree or disagree?

    Discuss, please.

    For those tight asses here, you know who you are, this is meant a a light hearted & funny conversation.

    So lighten up Frances's!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member -VELOCITY-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    My Bikes
    Giant Revel 2 & Loco Fixie "The Marley"
    Posts
    1,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree that you don't get married just for sex. However, that's one of the best benefits.

  3. #3
    Nothing here to see!!!!!! flyingscotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do what ever you feel most comfortable with.

  4. #4
    explody pup
    Guest
    I get married for the life-insurance policy...

  5. #5
    Nothing here to see!!!!!! flyingscotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    I get married for the life-insurance policy...
    As long as you do not get caught killing ehr off, or where you going to let time to that and hope for the best

  6. #6
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingscotsman
    As long as you do not get caught killing ehr off, or where you going to let time to that and hope for the best
    Yeah right. Like I'm about to leak the details of my business plan on an internet forum!

  7. #7
    Nothing here to see!!!!!! flyingscotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    Yeah right. Like I'm about to leak the details of my business plan on an internet forum!
    You just did!!!!!!!


    You just left out the finer points

  8. #8
    Foo-Schnickens sizzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    PA
    My Bikes
    1995 Trek Multitrack, 2011 Raleigh Revenio, Airborne Guardian
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got married for the free rice (because I'm poor).

  9. #9
    Nothing here to see!!!!!! flyingscotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzam
    I only got married for the free rice (because I'm poor).
    So is this now the poor married thread?????

  10. #10
    Senior Member -VELOCITY-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    My Bikes
    Giant Revel 2 & Loco Fixie "The Marley"
    Posts
    1,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay focused guys. Stay focused. No cross posting.

  11. #11
    Up on the Down Side CyLowe97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago(ish)
    Posts
    6,327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time for money, second time for love.

    Bonus points if that first one is to an aged billionaire tycoon who leaves you most of the estate.

    Extra bonus points if that second time is getting married to Catherine Zeta Jones.

  12. #12
    ....gets the cheese Second Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    My Bikes
    Panasonic DX 2000, LeMond Reno, Canondale Caad 8
    Posts
    2,542
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some folks do. Some folks don't. Some folks think you need to get married to have sex.

    You say tomato. I say to-mah-to. Let's call the whole thing off.

  13. #13
    explody pup
    Guest
    I say clamato.

  14. #14
    I'm fine. Cromulent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Sport, IRO Rob Roy
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sex is just a part of a greater intimacy that a man and a woman share together. Any life-partners, really. Physical intimacy is important, but there's more to it. There's emotional intimacy and communication. Both partners have to work together to nurture the relationship, and sex is just part of that. And all parts work together to nurture the whole.

    At least that's what I think my wife was going on and on about last night. Basketball was on the TV. I wasn't really paying attention.

  15. #15
    explody pup
    Guest
    Or maybe tomacco.

  16. #16
    Chicken farmer! Eboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NY
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    I say clamato.
    Alex Trebek called. He says my premiums are going to be outrageous.

    Musselato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psydotek View Post
    Will they be snackrificed on a roll of sourdough?

  17. #17
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboo
    Alex Trebek called. He says my premiums are going to be outrageous.

    Musselato.
    Alex only wants you for your bod!

  18. #18
    Foo-Schnickens sizzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    PA
    My Bikes
    1995 Trek Multitrack, 2011 Raleigh Revenio, Airborne Guardian
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromulent
    Sex is just a part of a greater intimacy that a man and a woman share together. Any life-partners, really. Physical intimacy is important, but there's more to it. There's emotional intimacy and communication. Both partners have to work together to nurture the relationship, and sex is just part of that. And all parts work together to nurture the whole.

    At least that's what I think my wife was going on and on about last night. Basketball was on the TV. I wasn't really paying attention.
    Ok, you deserve a beer for that one.

  19. #19
    Up on the Down Side CyLowe97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago(ish)
    Posts
    6,327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    Or maybe tomacco.
    "This stuff tastes like grandma! I want more!" - Ralph Wiggum.


  20. #20
    Third World Layabout crtreedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Costa Rica
    My Bikes
    Cannondale F900 and Tandem
    Posts
    3,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to get married to have sex of course since a lot of people have sex without getting married. However, the studies have shown, contrary to popular opinion, that sex in marriage can be often better - usually because of practice I assume. Of course, if it is a marriage that has gone sour - all bets are off.

    Sex tends to be safer within marriage as well - usually. No irrate husbands to kill you off. Of course, since most married people are murdered (if they go that way) by their spouses, perhaps it isn't as safe as you might think.

    Who knows. Now, what Chipcom wants to know is do you really have to wear a helmet when having sex? (Sorry N_C - I couldn't resist!)

  21. #21
    Chicken farmer! Eboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NY
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss his mustache. I would have married him if he kept it. Also, how long do you think he stands in front of his mirror, working on his effortless accents and pronounciations for Jeopardy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psydotek View Post
    Will they be snackrificed on a roll of sourdough?

  22. #22
    explody pup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboo
    I miss his mustache. I would have married him if he kept it. Also, how long do you think he stands in front of his mirror, working on his effortless accents and pronounciations for Jeopardy?
    Okay...

    1. We all miss the moustache.

    2. The Trebek don't need to practice, lady.

  23. #23
    N_C
    N_C is offline
    Banned. N_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Bannation, forever.
    Posts
    2,887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crtreedude
    No need to get married to have sex of course since a lot of people have sex without getting married. However, the studies have shown, contrary to popular opinion, that sex in marriage can be often better - usually because of practice I assume. Of course, if it is a marriage that has gone sour - all bets are off.

    Sex tends to be safer within marriage as well - usually. No irrate husbands to kill you off. Of course, since most married people are murdered (if they go that way) by their spouses, perhaps it isn't as safe as you might think.

    Who knows. Now, what Chipcom wants to know is do you really have to wear a helmet when having sex? (Sorry N_C - I couldn't resist!)
    Well, guys do have 2 heads, so wearing a helmet depends. Which head are we talking about here?

  24. #24
    N_C
    N_C is offline
    Banned. N_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Bannation, forever.
    Posts
    2,887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by explody pup
    I say clamato.
    Better then the clap-ato huh?

  25. #25
    your nightmare gal chipcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Cracker Factory
    Posts
    24,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eboo
    I miss his mustache. I would have married him if he kept it. Also, how long do you think he stands in front of his mirror, working on his effortless accents and pronounciations for Jeopardy?
    "Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •