Ok, I'll keep this short and to the point, just the facts:
1) Had surgery to remove moles from my thigh and my right temple on Wed afternoon.
2) My bestfriend and a few other coworkers wanted to get group together to see the primere of Spiderman 3 tonight. Which I was hesitant to agree to and told them I would give the thumbs up/down by Thursday morning.
3) That same friend, one of the other coworkers and I had made plans to get together at my apartment Sat afternoon to hang out for a while.
4) Thrusday morning rolls around and I'm hurting bad. Pain pills are taking the edge off, but lots of things are causing the head to hurt, including loud sounds, and the leg certainly isn't making it easy to get around.
5) I ask my wife to message friend to let him know I don't think I'll be up for making movie. Say I'm sorry, but just won't be ready to go out in a crowd, watch loud movie in theater, and the pain pills have me in a bit of a daze.
6) Friend and coworker (mostly at friend's prompting) proceed to cancel out Saturday's plans just because 'I'm ditching them' Friday night.
Now this is a friend I've known for over a decade, and the Best Man at my wedding for cryin' out loud. The fact he would be immature enough to 'screw me over for Saturday' just because I had to cancel the night before due to medical recovery. He can be a bit 'all about him' at times. But this just takes the cake. I don't know if I should just drop it or what.