You rode how far???
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia, SC
Bikes: '96 Trek 830; 06 Cervelo Soloist, 06 Scott Scale 70, 2013 Cervelo S2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vacation Help Needed
okay, foosters, here's the deal:
My in-laws have decided that they will fund a "Big Family 2008 Vacation."
Here's the rules:
1. There will be 6 groups of adults (mostly 4 couples and 2 unmarrieds)- age range from 60 down to about 30.
2. There will be grandkids - age range 9-3 - (7 kids total).
3. Each "adult group" must have separate accomodations of some sort so we don't all kill each other if we're stuck in one big house/suite.
4. Meals must all be provided/included in the price.
5. Cleaning/maid service must be included.
6. There must be activities available for the "non-outdoor" types also.
7. There are only 3 cyclists amongst the crowd (not including some of the kids).
8. Restricted to US/Puerto Rico/Caribbean areas so no overly long flights for those of us with kids to deal with.
Okay, enough rules.
Given those parameters, where would YOU want to go? Website link??
Thanks for any and all suggestions.
So far my wife has found a ranch in AZ with horseback riding, MTB riding, spa, rafting, etc. and it has all inclusive plans for meals/drinks/etc.
Beach location in the Caribbean has also been suggested.