Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-07, 04:26 PM   #1
2manybikes
Dog is my co-pilot
Thread Starter
 
2manybikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Bikes: 2 many
Posts: 15,513
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Now what!

I finally got the credit card mess the dog created, all fixed.

But, now one of you must have found my card! !!!! Someone ordered a Titanium Trike!!

Whoever has my card hand it over !! Now!!


2manybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-07, 04:32 PM   #2
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,942
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Ummmmmmm perhaps it was Bailey???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-07, 04:47 PM   #3
2manybikes
Dog is my co-pilot
Thread Starter
 
2manybikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Bikes: 2 many
Posts: 15,513
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Ummmmmmm perhaps it was Bailey???

Trying to shift the blame over to a defensless little dog are we ??



Wait.......what's this ?? "Litespeed Niota Ti" purchased 6/3/07 --- it's you !!!!
2manybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-07, 05:57 PM   #4
200 Feet Below
Don't you owe me $20?
 
200 Feet Below's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bahamas
Bikes: Road & Mountain
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Ummmmmmm perhaps it was Bailey???
Hey the dog has great taste in bikes. Good dog. Good boy. If that dog brings his daddy's credit card over to my place I have more doggie treats than he can ever eat.
200 Feet Below is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-07, 07:13 PM   #5
stevesurf
another cat...FAB!
 
stevesurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 1st star to the right...
Bikes: Merlin Ti Build, Trek Y-50, Bianchi Titanium Build, Custom Cuevas Road bike
Posts: 1,381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manybikes
I finally got the credit card mess the dog created, all fixed.

But, now one of you must have found my card! !!!! Someone ordered a Titanium Trike!!

Whoever has my card hand it over !! Now!!


This is too funny; Bailey needs his own blog!!! Perhaps the "Adventures of Bailey" thread...
__________________
9
stevesurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-07, 08:07 PM   #6
Siu Blue Wind
Flowers for mom
 
Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Bikes:
Posts: 10,942
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manybikes
Trying to shift the blame over to a defensless little dog are we ??



Wait.......what's this ?? "Litespeed Niota Ti" purchased 6/3/07 --- it's you !!!!

I wish. That really looks like a nice trike. Heck. I don't even have the Moots I've been waiting on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by making View Post
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Siu Blue Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:02 AM.