I'm researching various ways to survive various combat situations which involve a total breakdown of society.
......no matter how improbable. Even so it still pays to be prepared.
Anyway, from Max Brooks book "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead" here are the top ten things to consider in such a survival situation:
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack:
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
You can buy the book at amazon.com if you want to learn more. Do you guys have any thoughts or tips on the subject of surviving a carnivorous zombie hoarde?