1) Passing me, a fat guy, is not an accomplishment. Don't drop your hands off the hoods and ride upright like you are finishing a race in first place.
2) HELLLLOOOOO!!!! I am the size of a Mack Truck and and I am wearing a fluorescent green jersey. Why would you make a left in front of me as I am making my left?
3) Please let folks know in confined road areas or on paths that you are passing on the left. Runniing into me will be more painful for you I can guarantee.
4) Why do people need to zig zag all over the damn path and nearly run me off the bike path.
5) Why bother wearing a helmet that does not fit while you are zig zagging all over the damn path!
6) You see me coming down the path and you wait to pull out right in front of me when I am just 10 feet or so away!
7) What are the odds of a garbage truck coming down hill as you are about to head up a narrow bike path! Pretty damn good if you are me!
8) If I am the only other rider on the road and I pull far right to let you pass don't get so damn close as you pass. You are not in the peleton! You are on a friggin road in a park!
I am feeling rather pissed at the moment! I just needed to say what I just said!