Inspired by this little gem~
Originally Posted by notzofast
I'm guessing that I must be missing something here.
So please tell me. What is your definition of a REAL MAN??
Opposite of "imaginary man"?
hehe, I'm waiting on this one to post ....
OK- I'll bite, but just guessing here, so be kind.
Someone who doesn't have a Presta between the shoulder blades nor a convenient foot pump Read: anyone with a Y-chromosome and a pulse and is a member of **** Sapiens.
Ryanf is that you?
WOW! Did the mods just crash this thread? I was trying to post there, and bingo, I lost my posting privileges! And now I don't see the thread at all.
I had the same experience - thought I had been a bad boy for a bit...
Noooooooooo they didn't trash THIS thread. The other one is missing. It was DJSlvt. Notice he never answered me other than to call me old, to call me nasty and to stop trolling........Moi? Trolling??
I don't think he got banned so maybe he will come on here.
- Successful in business (or academics for those still in a university)
- Physically fit
- Can defend his wife / girlfriend and family if necessary
- Can command the respect of others
- Can be trusted to follow through when he gives his word
- Sets goals and accomplishes them
- Hardly ever wastes time and lives life passionately pursuing his goals: Carpe Diem
- Has NOT fathered children out of wedlock and from multiple women. This usually implies a deadbeat dad who's never around. The exception is the father who does stay around for his children.
- Does NOT abuse drugs & alcohol
- If married, is faithful to his wife
- If he has children, is there for them and helps raise them
Surely not our Siu trolling - beside you are old, I am old. He just was in diapers...
Okay - I will try to answer the question. A real man meets his obligations and keeps his word. He also doesn't use his strength or power to bully others (except for Internet Trolls - they are fair game)
Having the right set of chromosomes helps too.
Real Man = efrobert
Oh dear me, typo time, I meant to say Siu "You aren't old"
Oh, and you have to be a real man to wear boots like that... or a total like of style (much more likely!)
I think the song would be "These boots are made for walking... " but I think it was sung by a real women.
Oh, definition of a real woman - a woman who would have nothing to do with a guy who declares he is a "Real Man" - agree?
And where did you bury the body or is that a secret? I have seen your picture, you aren't old - especially compared to me. I probably have a son your age. My YOUNGEST is only one year younger than the grasshopper who wasn't very quick...
So...more adolescent shallowness....this time from notzofast.
A REAL MAN knows he's a real man and doesn't have to act macho, worry about the color he wears or who he hangs around with. A REAL MAN is a REAL MAN and knows it....these other things have NOTHING to do with his MANLINESS.
I am a REAL MAN. I don't give a RatZazz what anybody things about me on (or off) a bike.