Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I called a State cop a ******bag this morning

    and got away with it.

    I was in the right hand lane, and this big azzed maroon car comes crowding over on me from the left lane with no turn signal going. I holler out the window... "Try using a turn signal you farkin' ******bag!" The car stops, I see the door open, I pop off my seat belt ready for an altercation there on the highway, I see the driver get out and I reach for the door latch, Oh noes, iIsee it's a State cop! He points at me "You, pull over!"

    I drop in to a parking lot on my right, he puts the Whoop-whoop siren on... the car in front of him pull over and he in behind. Two at once I'm thinking, dang he's good! I get out of my truck, start walking up to the unmarked car and he motions out the window for me to stay back as he's on the radio.

    I hang back and when he finishes he comes back to me and I have a mouth full of crow by now. I appologize, telling him I didn't realize he was an officer on patrol, I thought he was some ignorant old blue hair that couldn't drive. He laughed and said it was ok, I was right, he should have been using his turn signal. We shook hands and I went on my way.

    Doncha know a MARKED car picked me up as I exited the parking lot and paced me in the left lane until it turned off two miles up the road.

    Don't try this at home kids!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Riverview, Florida
    My Bikes
    Trek 4900
    Posts
    1,137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    and got away with it.

    I was in the right hand lane, and this big azzed maroon car comes crowding over on me from the left lane with no turn signal going. I holler out the window... "Try using a turn signal you farkin' ******bag!" The car stops, I see the door open, I pop off my seat belt ready for an altercation there on the highway, I see the driver get out and I reach for the door latch, Oh noes, iIsee it's a State cop! He points at me "You, pull over!"

    I drop in to a parking lot on my right, he puts the Whoop-whoop siren on... the car in front of him pull over and he in behind. Two at once I'm thinking, dang he's good! I get out of my truck, start walking up to the unmarked car and he motions out the window for me to stay back as he's on the radio.

    I hang back and when he finishes he comes back to me and I have a mouth full of crow by now. I appologize, telling him I didn't realize he was an officer on patrol, I thought he was some ignorant old blue hair that couldn't drive. He laughed and said it was ok, I was right, he should have been using his turn signal. We shook hands and I went on my way.

    Doncha know a MARKED car picked me up as I exited the parking lot and paced me in the left lane until it turned off two miles up the road.

    Don't try this at home kids!



    You sound like my kind of...Stacey!

  3. #3
    Come on you reds! scarpi41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Strong Island
    My Bikes
    Bikeless in NY, due to a few thugs. But I do own a Kestrel in Florida
    Posts
    777
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha nicee...but for future reference- they tought us in drivers ed that in road rage incidents, once you leave your vehicle, be prepared to lose your life. But I bet you feel like a badass, I definitely would.
    Everything I know, everything I have, I owe to my family. I play with music in my head. As long as there's a ball I'm happy.

  4. #4
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That must it worked out and he didnt go nitpicking around your car for ticketable offenses

  5. #5
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scarpi41 View Post
    hahaha nicee...but for future reference- they tought us in drivers ed that in road rage incidents, once you leave your vehicle, be prepared to lose your life. But I bet you feel like a badass, I definitely would.
    Heh, heh... I'm packing a nine and it comes out with me.

  6. #6
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyone View Post
    That must it worked out and he didnt go nitpicking around your car for ticketable offenses
    With my charming personality and radiant beauty? I doubt it. After all, I did appologize.

  7. #7
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my sister!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  8. #8
    KombuchaCHIC Shadiyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SLC,UT
    My Bikes
    Santa Cruz Juliana, 2005 Bianchi Pista
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stacey, Stacey, Stacey!!!

    Don't you know the more appropriate term is "****** nozzle"?

    I don't see why calling him that would be considered reason for pulling you over though...

  9. #9
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadiyah View Post
    Stacey, Stacey, Stacey!!!

    Don't you know the more appropriate term is "****** nozzle"?

    I don't see why calling him that would be considered reason for pulling you over though...
    I thought of that after the fact, tho he didn't look like the BF type so I'm sure it would have been lost on him.

  10. #10
    Tail End Charlie Ritehsedad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maine, The Way Life Should Be
    My Bikes
    Fuji Nevada MTB, Giant OCR1
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an uncle once get pulled over for speeding (I think it was Virginia). The cop walked up to his car and showed his badge (no uniform). As my uncle was looking at the badge he asked the cop why he wasn't in uniform. The cop said he wasn't on duty. My told him if he wasn't on duty, he couldn't pull anyone over, tossed the badge out the window and took off. The cop must have thought better of it because he let my uncle go.
    Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

  11. #11
    J E R S E Y S B E S T Jerseysbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mom?
    Quote Originally Posted by SingingSabre View Post
    Cheating: a symptom of the problem.

  12. #12
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes son?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it! I'm guessing you didn't actually say "farkin".

  14. #14
    Banned. timmyquest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    5,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few years ago my dad, claims to have been, cut off by this guy in a car. He flipped him a happy little bird and the guy in a car turned on his lights in his unmarked car and wrote my dad a happy little ticket

  15. #15
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You should have just cranked the S-10 up to 400w and droped the hamer on him.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  16. #16
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,473
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stacey? Your siblings adore you...huh, KT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  17. #17
    Tiocfáidh ár Lá jfmckenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The edge of b#
    My Bikes
    A whole bunch-a bikes.
    Posts
    5,401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stacy are you a road rager

  18. #18
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragracer View Post
    I love it! I'm guessing you didn't actually say "farkin".
    Actually you are correct.

  19. #19
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmckenna View Post
    Stacy are you a road rager
    No not really, I just have no quarter for people who drive with their heads up their arse... or can't be bothered to spell my name properly. I mean like just how hard is it to type a bloody 'e'?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Michigander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton
    Posts
    1,727
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My aunt from pittsburg tells me Pensilvania state cops are the meanest police department in the country. She said she's been screamed at for going 10 over. I wonder if he was just nice since the car was unmarked.
    Bring back the Sig Test!


    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  21. #21
    Elitist Jackass Smoothie104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    My Bikes
    Cannondale 2.8, Specialized S-works E5 road, GT Talera
    Posts
    3,263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shoulda spit on his car..

  22. #22
    Senior Member Nachoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Point Loma, CA
    My Bikes
    Bill Holland (Road-Ti), Bike Friday (folder), Co-Motion (tandem) & Trek 750 (hybrid)
    Posts
    12,790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you have apologized to the ******bag if we wasn't a cop?
    .
    .

    Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.

  23. #23
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, nor would the other driver had the authority to tell me to pull over. Your point?

  24. #24
    Third World Layabout crtreedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Costa Rica
    My Bikes
    Cannondale F900 and Tandem
    Posts
    3,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    My aunt from pittsburg tells me Pensilvania state cops are the meanest police department in the country. She said she's been screamed at for going 10 over. I wonder if he was just nice since the car was unmarked.
    No way - New Jersey is the worst I have seen. When they pull someone over for speeding (or anything) - there are TWO cars. I think one is a SWAT...

  25. #25
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed! Having been a resident of both states and having had interaction with both agencies... NJ wins hands down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •