Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned wagathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,728
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Democrat Party Loses Another Voter

    Alleged Bank Robber Apparently Uses Own Check on Note Demanding Money From Bank Teller
    09-11-2007 2:26 PM

    ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (Associated Press) -- A note demanding money from a bank teller was written on a check that authorities said belonged to the suspect. Forest Kelly Bissonnette, 27, apparently scratched his name off one of his own checks, then used that check to write a note used in a bank robbery Sept. 5, according to authorities.

    "We could still make it out even though he blacked it out," said Rene VonderHaar, FBI special agent.

    Bissonnette remained in federal custody Tuesday after turning himself in on Friday.

    Nearly $5,000 was taken during the robbery at the Bank of the West in Englewood.

    Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


  2. #2
    almost kosher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fortunately most crooks are morons.

    where's the part about the democrat? was bissonnette a senator? if so, he is guaranteed a crook, regardless of political association.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aggieland
    My Bikes
    Cannondale 2.8 Ultegra / 105
    Posts
    520
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tappets: He was just trying to get attention to the thread, no connection whatsoever to the politics.

  4. #4
    Giving you the business. Cypress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    My Bikes
    Ridley Noah, Giant Trinity Advanced, Specialized Crux
    Posts
    4,441
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wagathon View Post

    Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Zing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Dear Cypress,

    You have received an infraction at Bike Forums.

  5. #5
    almost kosher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticlineage View Post
    Tappets: He was just trying to get attention to the thread, no connection whatsoever to the politics.
    yeah, i was being silly about the senator/crook thing. let's let it die properly. you're right

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't the guy just do the easy stuff, and demand the teller deposit the cash in his account? At least he won't have to lug heavy bags when the police get him.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    United States
    My Bikes
    roadbikes and full-suspension mountainbikes
    Posts
    1,929
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Criminals do provide some comic relief!

  8. #8
    Senior Member StrangeWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fallbrook, CA.
    Posts
    1,112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mlts22 View Post
    Why doesn't the guy just do the easy stuff, and demand the teller deposit the cash in his account? At least he won't have to lug heavy bags when the police get him.


    Better yet... have them deposit it into SOMEONE ELSE'S account.

  9. #9
    . botto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    40,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bikeforums.net/politics-religion/


    Quote Originally Posted by wagathon View Post
    Alleged Bank Robber Apparently Uses Own Check on Note Demanding Money From Bank Teller
    09-11-2007 2:26 PM

    ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (Associated Press) -- A note demanding money from a bank teller was written on a check that authorities said belonged to the suspect. Forest Kelly Bissonnette, 27, apparently scratched his name off one of his own checks, then used that check to write a note used in a bank robbery Sept. 5, according to authorities.

    "We could still make it out even though he blacked it out," said Rene VonderHaar, FBI special agent.

    Bissonnette remained in federal custody Tuesday after turning himself in on Friday.

    Nearly $5,000 was taken during the robbery at the Bank of the West in Englewood.

    Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


  10. #10
    Senior Member crdean1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    My Bikes
    '06 Litespeed Siena
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't vote.

    This reminds me of another story....last year, the bank across from our office was robbed, only the thief left his ransom note. He had written it on the back of his resume. It didn't take long to catch him.

    Since we are a placement firm for the legal community, the police came by our office to ask if he had come in and applied for something or sought out a lawyer before going 'to the bank'. I still laugh about it.

  11. #11
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Zing!
    LOL....good catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Michigander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    Giant ATX 1200, Schwinn Peleton
    Posts
    1,726
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet he's a Democrat. If he was a republican his friends would blindly rally to support him saying that he was trying to stop evil doers.
    Bring back the Sig Test!


    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  13. #13
    J E R S E Y S B E S T Jerseysbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People actually named their kid "Forest"?
    Quote Originally Posted by SingingSabre View Post
    Cheating: a symptom of the problem.

  14. #14
    Tiocfáidh ár Lá jfmckenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The edge of b#
    My Bikes
    A whole bunch-a bikes.
    Posts
    5,385
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did he at least have a gub?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •