Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Wat da hek

  1. #1
    Mr. Maximan1 maximan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Anaheim and Fullerton (SoCal)
    My Bikes
    Puch Superleicht, Nishiki moutain project, Trek 2300 carbon composite
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wat da hek



    Explain. Traitors.

  2. #2
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be in a mod forum or women's forum or something like that. It probably doesn't show on right side because you don't have permission as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  3. #3
    Ladies, I'm collecting... NeCrO632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reppin' the 510. Oaktown.
    My Bikes
    '95 Kona Firemountain - '07 Trek 1500
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another question...



    why are 5 people looking in a forum with nothing in it?
    ----------------------------
    Slow as a tortoise giving birth...

  4. #4
    tired donnamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Posts
    5,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were in the Mod forum or Women's, you'd never call it up in a search. It's probably some kind of thread that's been locked.

    If you've never entered P&R, you won't see any posts.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

  5. #5
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe noone wants to give you free stuff.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  6. #6
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's because he's a mere child.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

  7. #7
    '05 NUEser EJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to be in this elite's women forum. I wonder what they chat about,, o.o

  8. #8
    NJS my life! roughrider504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not worthy of viewing.

  9. #9
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ123 View Post
    I want to be in this elite's women forum. I wonder what they chat about,, o.o
    The same thing men talk about: Women.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

  10. #10
    '05 NUEser EJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://bikeforums.net/search.php?searchid=4594537

    Thread must have been deleted.

  11. #11
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They talk about how much you guys fail at bikes.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  12. #12
    tired donnamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Posts
    5,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, it's kind of the shadow SSFG and Road forums. They actually talk about interesting and useful topics in those areas, since the guys that tend to post in the actual SSFG and Road are such dorks. Some of that (refugee behavior) goes on here in Foo, I've noticed. Maybe we just need shadow forums for SSFG and Road where people have to pass a maturity test before they can have access. I imagine given enough BMX chicks, we'll have something similar for them at some point, too.

    Besides that, we generally talk about the sort of subjects that make most men turn green and queasy.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

  13. #13
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,476
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbox View Post
    They talk about how much you guys fail at bikes.
    Or about things I'm not gonna say. I just wanted to make you highlight this just because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  14. #14
    Giving you the business. Cypress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    My Bikes
    Ridley Noah, Giant Trinity Advanced, Specialized Crux
    Posts
    4,441
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Internet Explorer?

    Wat da hek indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Dear Cypress,

    You have received an infraction at Bike Forums.

  15. #15
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donnamb View Post
    Besides that, we generally talk about the sort of subjects that make most men turn green and queasy.
    James Blunt, David Gray, and Carrot Top.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

  16. #16
    Giving you the business. Cypress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    My Bikes
    Ridley Noah, Giant Trinity Advanced, Specialized Crux
    Posts
    4,441
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krink View Post
    James Blunt, David Gray, and Carrot Top.
    Courtney Love, John Mayer, childbirth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Dear Cypress,

    You have received an infraction at Bike Forums.

  17. #17
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Courtney Love, John Mayer, childbirth.
    Vanessa Carlton, self-help, and cellulite.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

  18. #18
    tired donnamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Posts
    5,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Between the 2 of you, you guessed one correct topic.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

  19. #19
    Mr. Maximan1 maximan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Anaheim and Fullerton (SoCal)
    My Bikes
    Puch Superleicht, Nishiki moutain project, Trek 2300 carbon composite
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm left with a thread to derail.

  20. #20
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donnamb View Post
    Between the 2 of you, you guessed one correct topic.
    Yeah well, at least we men know how to keep our secret forum secret.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

  21. #21
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because you have one.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  22. #22
    Why not? EthanYQX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    My Bikes
    Giant STP 2
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbox View Post
    Because you have one.
    Yup. It's called Jokes and Humor. You never go in because it looks boring, because, um, well, it is.
    "It is not the critic who counts."

  23. #23
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximan1 View Post


    Explain. Traitors.
    LOL good eye, must be the Invisible man running about .
    Tropical pole vaulting is the shiznit.

  24. #24
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankshaftYQX View Post
    Yup. It's called Jokes and Humor. You never go in because it looks boring, because, um, well, it is.
    I've been there it was full of uninteresting junk.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  25. #25
    -
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbox View Post
    I've been there it was full of uninteresting junk.
    Some male junk may strike you as uninteresting, but it's always precious to its owner.
    They told me to wear more lycra, and I said "no, no, no."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •