Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sagamore Hills, Ohio.
Bikes: Trek 1500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I learned a whole bunch today. A small sampling of my increased knowledge:
1. Size is quite the advantage when attempting to get to class via the oh so crowded Junior hallway
2. In a car vs. bike collision, the car wins. Always.
3. My calculus teacher is completely psychotic, thus increasing my love of him fifty fold
4. delta y equals delta x times the cosine of feta minus one half of gravity divided by delta x times the sine squared of feta.
5. My trebuchet for physics is due next tuesday.
a. It will be big enough to launch my physics teacher should I not get an A+
b. It will be interesting using my bike to transport said trebuchet to school.
1. I will not have to worry about SUV's cutting me off
6. My Christian Lifestyle teacher is cruel and heartless. He gives us a 3 page "reflection" (aka, BULL STICK) paper due tomorrow and expects us Clevelanders to miss the Indians game.
7. I love M*A*S*H*
8. Fake blood does not come off of one's face very handily and the Dean has a tendancy to single out said person with said blood almost, but still quite obviously, off one said face.
9. Being dropped while strapped to a backboard will make one's body quite stiff and sore the next day.
10. Being dropped wile strapped to a backboard will also achieve an unnecessary letter of apology from the Chief of Ski Patrol.
Need I go on? I could continue this list for ever and ever.
Originally Posted by Wordbiker
What's frightening is how coherent Hickey was in posting that.
Last edited by Hickeydog; 10-18-07 at 06:13 PM.