Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Nicknames you have for other people

    Who are they to you and why do you call them that?

  2. #2
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,113
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i call everbody ************'s or dirty *** ** * *******. because that is what ya'll are.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  3. #3
    bfm
    bfm is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Round Rock Texas
    My Bikes
    None currently, fix'n to change though
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call my wife Angel, because she is always up in the air harping about something.

  4. #4
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's this lady at our building that kinda "gets around". She is aware we all know this and is very proud of the fact that she can have any man she wants. (go figure).

    Anyway, there was a dispute one day about where the russet potatoes came from and if ALL pototoes came from the same place. Since she doesn't work in our produce division, someone turned to her and asked her where she thought they came from.

    She thought for a second, and then replied "Iowa! NO! Wait! Da-ho! I-da-ho, not I-o-wa" I said "What did you say??" She yelled across "Idaho!!" I said "WHAT????" "I-DA-HO!" We all started cracking up. My reply to her was "Well if you insist" She started busting up too.

    So since then we've called her Yuda.

  5. #5
    It's an old photo Boss Moniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Entropia
    My Bikes
    Cannondale R500, Specialized Hardrock
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmm.. only good one I made up was for a friend whose last name is Sprau (rhymes with ow). He studies german, so I've taken to calling him Spraulein, instead of fraulein. Hasn't really caught on though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutret View Post
    Just because I'm not angry anymore doesn't mean I don't think bossmoniker and every other hipster **** I see riding around on aerowheels isn't a piece of **** thats only use is to be an easy target for ridicule.

  6. #6
    Disgruntled Planner bpohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Downtown Indianapolis
    My Bikes
    Hybrid-Trek 7500 FX, Road- Trek 2300
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call Otto Chunky Monkey...

    That's really the only nickname I have for anyone.
    Don't waste your breath to save your face when you have done your best.

  7. #7
    long time visiter Alfster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SW Ontario
    My Bikes
    2005 Trek 6700 disc 2007 Orbea Onix 2009 Raleigh One Way
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boo - my wife.

  8. #8
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bpohl View Post
    I call Otto Chunky Monkey...

    That's really the only nickname I have for anyone.
    No wonder the poor puppy had that peeved look on his face.

  9. #9
    Administrator Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atomic batteries to power; turbines to speed
    My Bikes
    Salsa La Raza, Panasonic Electric, Bria, Bamboo touring, Bamboo cargo
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call my girl Sunshine because she is beautiful like the sun.

  10. #10
    tired donnamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Posts
    5,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call my brother "B" because that was our dad's nickname and he has the same name as Dad did.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

  11. #11
    Cycle Dallas MMACH 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Land of Gar, TX
    My Bikes
    Lucinda--2010 Jamis Aurora Elite & a few others
    Posts
    3,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our kids, Abigail, Madison and Chance all have nicknames.
    Abigail is Gooby. It came from calling her Abby-Gabby-Gooby-Girl.

    Madison is Moodles. We called her Madi-Moo, as a baby and it eventually just turned into Moodles.

    Chance is 14, now so we don't call him by his nickname in public. It's Babydoll. When he was just a toddler, I once called him Babe and he said, "Dad, don't call me Babe. Call me Babydoll."

    My wife's name is Heather. However, my grandfather who passed away in '93, could never seem to remember her name. So he called her Hester. It's been my nickname for her ever since.

    Oh, and my daughter's yippie, little cairn terrier is named Coco. I call her Gunny Sack.

    My wife and kids have a nickname for me, as well. They call me Princess. I think it started when my wife realized that I own more purses than she does.
    That's gonna leave a mark.

  12. #12
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ efrobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Colorado.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have nicknames for people at my gym, since I don't know any of their names.
    There's: "The Big Guy" "Monkey Head" "Rough Knuckles" "The Beaner" "The Cut Guy" "The Stripper Girl" "The Stinky Twins" "S**ty Jim" "The 80's girl" "The Cell Phone guy"
    The list goes on forever.

  13. #13
    Disgruntled Planner bpohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Downtown Indianapolis
    My Bikes
    Hybrid-Trek 7500 FX, Road- Trek 2300
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    No wonder the poor puppy had that peeved look on his face.
    Actually, he just had a bath, so he's super pissed right now.
    Don't waste your breath to save your face when you have done your best.

  14. #14
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call my brother "Punkface" because of him dressing up like a punk for some Halloween thing in 8th grade. Shortly afterward he heard a friend of mine at the highschool call me "Sad Puppy" so he started calling me "Muttface".
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    442
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skeetface

  16. #16
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost forgot my nicknames for my dogs.

    Ammo is AmmOsama (my "terrorist" dog)
    and
    Solomon is SolomoochiePoochie
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  17. #17
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bpohl View Post
    Actually, he just had a bath, so he's super pissed right now.
    Otto is cool. He has a cute face. I just wanna take his face into my hands and nuzzle his face. Poor Otto.

  18. #18
    Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP) Stacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    9,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S/O is Punkin' Head... Once you meet her, you'll agree.

  19. #19
    J E R S E Y S B E S T Jerseysbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call my coworker Johnny-Cakes
    Quote Originally Posted by SingingSabre View Post
    Cheating: a symptom of the problem.

  20. #20
    '05 NUEser EJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend's name (first, middle, last) all begins with a J. His nicknames are Triple J or J-cubed

    When I play battlefield 1942 multi, and some plane noob kills me, I call him a nub.

  21. #21
    hobby alchemist j-lip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a friend, who at his work is called: Biscuit the Deer Slayer, cause he gets all the 'gravy' jobs, and hit a deer in a company car.

  22. #22
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend=Sonic because he had a blue mohawk at one point, Pumpkin=another friend had something to do with a tshirt.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  23. #23
    Bicycle Repair Man !!! Sixty Fiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    YEG
    My Bikes
    See my sig...
    Posts
    26,229
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I used to call my HIgh School English teacher "mam" which she took as a sign of respect...

    It actually stemmed from a debate she had with me where she was actually insistent that humans were not mammals because we were not animals.

  24. #24
    Disgruntled Planner bpohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Downtown Indianapolis
    My Bikes
    Hybrid-Trek 7500 FX, Road- Trek 2300
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    Otto is cool. He has a cute face. I just wanna take his face into my hands and nuzzle his face. Poor Otto.
    Well, he just got two good hours at the doggie park, so I think he's doin' alright now. Not sure why I gave him a bath before the doggie park, though.
    Don't waste your breath to save your face when you have done your best.

  25. #25
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *MY* nickname has always been (can you guess it?) termite.

    Specific incidents in college transformed it in to KingTermite.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •