Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Selling my first print! (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/368587-selling-my-first-print.html)

SingingSabre 12-07-07 02:23 AM

Selling my first print!
 
http://www.ariessun.com/scenery/scenery.html

Top row, 2nd photo from the left.

When I took this photo, I said "This will be a poster someday."

My friend called me and told me her mom wants to buy it...in a 30X20" print!

Yay!

Stacey 12-07-07 04:52 AM

Schweet!

rando 12-07-07 07:52 AM

congrats!

donnamb 12-07-07 10:22 AM

Beautiful. :beer:

trsidn 12-07-07 10:27 AM

Excellent! nice one:)

KingTermite 12-07-07 10:28 AM

:beer: CongratZ!

SingingSabre 12-07-07 10:58 AM

Thanks, everyone!

Allen 12-07-07 11:25 PM

Nice image, congrats.

fuzzbox 12-07-07 11:38 PM

Do I spy Reid Park?

Tom Stormcrowe 12-07-07 11:40 PM

Very nice......and it's a great shot!

skinnyone 12-07-07 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingingSabre (Post 5761843)
http://www.ariessun.com/scenery/scenery.html

Top row, 2nd photo from the left.

When I took this photo, I said "This will be a poster someday."

My friend called me and told me her mom wants to buy it...in a 30X20" print!

Yay!

Neato!!

SingingSabre 12-08-07 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzbox (Post 5768075)
Do I spy Reid Park?

Try again!

ms.gio 12-08-07 01:27 PM

I really like your prints. If I ever get my own place I might want to get one for it.

VegaVixen 12-08-07 02:01 PM

Hey, baybuh, we told ya you have talent! :)

Congrats! :beer:

SingingSabre 12-08-07 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.gio (Post 5770267)
I really like your prints. If I ever get my own place I might want to get one for it.

Ooh, thanks!

I'm always expanding. It just rained crazy here...now that I have some time off, I'm going to go waterfall hunting this week! I know some good ones that just needed a bit of convincing to run...

Thanks everyone!

fuzzbox 12-08-07 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingingSabre (Post 5770653)
Ooh, thanks!

I'm always expanding. It just rained crazy here...now that I have some time off, I'm going to go waterfall hunting this week! I know some good ones that just needed a bit of convincing to run...

Thanks everyone!

Go to Mt.Lemmon and tell me if it is snowing.

Edit: Right Now!

Alfster 12-08-07 10:50 PM

Nice shots. Really like the fountain shot with star bursts from the street lights. Creates a cool geometric look to the photo.

SingingSabre 12-09-07 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzbox (Post 5770657)
Go to Mt.Lemmon and tell me if it is snowing.

Edit: Right Now!

No snow! Bah!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfster (Post 5772754)
Nice shots. Really like the fountain shot with star bursts from the street lights. Creates a cool geometric look to the photo.

Thanks. I love the star filter for firedancing. Sadly, the shots I have of firedancers with that filter all have a horrible background and I quit the group I was with when I took the photos, so I don't use them. I'll be getting some more soon, though!

blonduathlongrl 12-09-07 08:45 AM

very nice print!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 PM.