best thing you can do is take out the battery asap. and then the sim card if you have one. take off the cover and all that junk. put it in a completely closed container, filled with rice. leave it for a day or two, and dont be impacient. the rice will soak up all the moisture and it should work just fine. ive ran my phone trough the washer twice, and also got thrown into a pool when i had my phone in my pocket, and this method always works. my first and only razr is still working to date. usually as long as you get the battery out asap it will be fine. if your little white dot turned red though, your warrentys gone.