Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   How to make your cellphone receive police signals. (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/380892-how-make-your-cellphone-receive-police-signals.html)

phantomcow2 01-20-08 05:01 PM

How to make your cellphone receive police signals.
 
This is pretty impressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnDk9...eature=related

Hickeydog 01-20-08 05:18 PM

my fake alarm just went berzerk

Stacey 01-20-08 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickeydog (Post 6017975)
my fake alarm just went berzerk

Ya think?

PATH 01-20-08 07:39 PM

I wish I had watched it all the way through.....

Uhmmmm..........anyone know how to get Tostitos Cheese off the inner workings of a cellphone?

Portis 01-20-08 07:44 PM

That reminds me of the email that was going around that said you could unlock your car remote-remotely by holding your car's remote to your cellphone and then broadcasting it via the cell phone. We have an aunt and uncle that swore that would work. We wouldn't argue but sure was amazing that they were that naive.

phantomcow2 01-20-08 09:35 PM

there was also a video where a guy claims to be able to text message "water" to the vending machine, and have it dispense a water.

Mariner Fan 01-20-08 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portis (Post 6018696)
That reminds me of the email that was going around that said you could unlock your car remote-remotely by holding your car's remote to your cellphone and then broadcasting it via the cell phone. We have an aunt and uncle that swore that would work. We wouldn't argue but sure was amazing that they were that naive.


That doesn't work? Rats!

jsharr 01-20-08 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PATH (Post 6018671)
I wish I had watched it all the way through.....

Uhmmmm..........anyone know how to get Tostitos Cheese off the inner workings of a cellphone?


Wipe it off with a Tostitos Chip?

PATH 01-21-08 02:48 AM

Hmmmmm! That just might work.:D

Stacey 01-21-08 05:05 AM

My favorite was "Unlock your car with a tennis ball"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vhE7kYAhIXY

iamlucky13 01-21-08 10:28 PM

Totally fake. Police radios operate at about 150 MHz. Cell phones operate at either 800/900 MHz or 1.8/1.9 GHz.

Portis 01-22-08 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlucky13 (Post 6025865)
Totally fake. Police radios operate at about 150 MHz. Cell phones operate at either 800/900 MHz or 1.8/1.9 GHz.

Police radios operate at a lot of different frequencies on a lot of different bands.

CliftonGK1 01-22-08 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portis (Post 6026881)
Police radios operate at a lot of different frequencies on a lot of different bands.

Especially newer systems. 800MHz trunking systems are being replaced by 900MHz encrypted trunking systems.

jsharr 01-22-08 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlucky13 (Post 6025865)
Totally fake. Police radios operate at about 150 MHz. Cell phones operate at either 800/900 MHz or 1.8/1.9 GHz.

obviously you are not familiar with the frequency shifting properties of Tostitos brand Cheese dip.

jsharr 01-22-08 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CliftonGK1 (Post 6027021)
Especially newer systems. 800MHz trunking systems are being replaced by 900MHz encrypted trunking systems.

You have to use queso with spicy ground beef and a Nokia to hack into these systems.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.