Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   A few too many Eminems (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/382349-few-too-many-eminems.html)

timmyquest 01-25-08 12:50 PM

A few too many Eminems
 
"slim" shady has let himself go :p
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../blog/emm1.jpg

...to compare
http://www.hiphopcheck.com/wp-conten.../06/eminem.jpg

Allow me to point out the hypocrisy of this thread.

CliftonGK1 01-25-08 12:56 PM

Fatboy Slim Shady?

Hobartlemagne 01-25-08 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyquest (Post 6048944)

He looks like a butch lesbian

EthanYQX 01-25-08 02:00 PM

I actually loved "Stans Curtain Call". Only hip-hop/rap album I actually liked.

timmyquest 01-25-08 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrankshaftYQX (Post 6049431)
I actually loved "Stans Curtain Call". Only hip-hop/rap album I actually liked.

People write eminem off because on every album he's got 2 or 3 singles that get him airtime, the rest of the stuff is actually usually pretty good.

CyLowe97 01-25-08 02:02 PM

It's nice that his 15 minutes are over. He lasted about as long as William Hung.

timmyquest 01-25-08 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyLowe97 (Post 6049459)
It's nice that his 15 minutes are over. He lasted about as long as William Hung.

Umm, incorrect...

He had a solid 7 years of record sales and has been and continues to produce a lot of albums...and i don't think he's done by any stretch, i think he's rich. There is a difference ;)

CyLowe97 01-25-08 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyquest (Post 6049493)
Umm, incorrect...

He had a solid 7 years of record sales and has been and continues to produce a lot of albums...and i don't think he's done by any stretch, i think he's rich. There is a difference ;)

Okay. I'm out of touch, this much is true.

Tude 01-25-08 02:14 PM

He's a Mega Eminem

http://money.cnn.com/2005/08/04/news...ms/mega.03.jpg

randya 01-25-08 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyquest (Post 6049493)
Umm, incorrect...

He had a solid 7 years of record sales and has been and continues to produce a lot of albums...and i don't think he's done by any stretch, i think he's rich. There is a difference ;)

still white trash, though

CyLowe97 01-25-08 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randya (Post 6049545)
still white trash, though

But not like the good kind of Lynyrd Skynyrd white trash. That's the tragedy.

timmyquest 01-25-08 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randya (Post 6049545)
still white trash, though

Judgmental much?

botto 01-25-08 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyLowe97 (Post 6049459)
It's nice that his 15 minutes are over. He lasted about as long as William Hung.

i was just thinking about how all over the place he was, and how he'd gone quiet.

anyway, he's another one i think has talent - ie he's no britney, vanilla ice, or phish.

Shadiyah 01-25-08 02:26 PM

He looks younger in the more recent pic.

timmyquest 01-25-08 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadiyah (Post 6049616)
He looks younger in the more recent pic.

Yeah, in a--13 year old coming into puberty about to lose those baby fat pounds--kind of way

Portis 01-25-08 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyquest (Post 6048944)
"slim" shady has let himself go :p
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../blog/emm1.jpg

...to compare


Allow me to point out the hypocrisy of this thread.

I think he is trying to do the Michael Jackson deal. Michael wanted to look like Diana Ross and Eminem wants to look like Brooke Hogan.

http://www.robmirror.com/me%20and%20brooke%20hogan.jpg

Shadiyah 01-25-08 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyquest (Post 6049724)
Yeah, in a--13 year old coming into puberty about to lose those baby fat pounds--kind of way

Yeah, he looks like he is in the "awkward" stage.

CyLowe97 01-25-08 02:53 PM

Brook Hogan could totally kick Marshall Mathers ass.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 AM.