I'm taking a quick (12 hour) survey that would help me on project I'm working on. Just a few questions, and if you could answer them I'd really appreciate it. I especially would like to hear from people who do not live in the United States... but anyone can take the survey and I am very thankful that you would be able to help me. Thanks!
A few questions:
1. How far away is the nearest public park from your home?
2a. Does this park have hours in which it is considered "closed"? Is it "closed" at night?
2b. If you are in the park "after hours," is it considered against the law? Will police show up?
3. How far away is the nearest shopping centre from your home?
4. Where are you more likely to meet up with your friends or neighbors:
5. Do you know your neighbors? Do you know their names, and what they do?
6. How often do you talk to your neighbors?
7. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being best, how would you rate the quality of living in your community?
8. Where do you live? (City, Country)
That's it. Thank you!!