Join Date: Apr 2007
Bikes: 2012 RM Prestige CR 10, 2008 Scott S60FB, 2006 Jamis Dakar XLT, 1995 Kona AA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A Great Day for Biking
So, given that there seems to be alot of negative themed posts recently ( last ebay purchase, rants, etc), not that that's a bad thing, just an observation. Now time for a positive thread about a great day for biking ( interrupted by 8 hour of work).
-Slept in a little bit ( mmmmm....sleep)
- 15.5 km ride to work in 13 C weather, traffic was light, people were giving me room - YAAY! even with the headwind, I was > 28 km/h
- 15.5 km ride home from work in 23 C, light crosswind I was > 28 km/h again. YAAY!!
- Change cycling jersey, pack camel back, switch to full suspension bike
-Bike 7 km to meeting place for group ride (everyone else drove - HA!)
- 3 hours of trail riding over some really muddy trails - MUD IS FUN!!!!
- bike another 7km home from group ride.
Great day for riding, great group ride - new XT crankset is awesome!
Not so good things: I really need new tires, and I don't think the wife is going to be too happy when she sees the amount of mud I tracked into the house.
I love biking!