Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 101
  1. #1
    la vache fantôme phantomcow2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The most obnoxious drivers drive...

    What kind of vehicle?
    C://dos
    C://dos.run
    run.dos.run

  2. #2
    not riding enough
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    westchester county, NY
    My Bikes
    '95 GT Timberline, '04 Trek 2200, '05 Merlin Solis
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomcow2 View Post
    What kind of vehicle?
    Jerk kids keep buzzing past me on the road in this thing all the time....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Bicycle Repair Man !!! Sixty Fiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    YEG
    My Bikes
    See my sig...
    Posts
    26,129
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    VW Jettas.

  4. #4
    unofficial roadie DirtPedalerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out in the woods you see
    My Bikes
    2004 Marin bobcat trail, 2006 trek fuel ex7, 2007 iron horse road bike
    Posts
    1,444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jetta +1
    I only pedal uphill.

  5. #5
    Administrator Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atomic batteries to power; turbines to speed
    My Bikes
    Salsa La Raza, Panasonic Electric, Bria, Bamboo touring, Bamboo cargo
    Posts
    4,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  6. #6
    Senior Member randya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in bed with your mom
    My Bikes
    who cares?
    Posts
    13,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obvious troll

    I vote Volvos and F350 diesel pickups

  7. #7
    la vache fantôme phantomcow2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 350 pickup is not a bad choice at all. I am inclined to say the Silverado or Avalanche tops it, though.
    C://dos
    C://dos.run
    run.dos.run

  8. #8
    Senior Member randya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in bed with your mom
    My Bikes
    who cares?
    Posts
    13,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!

    whut's the MPG?

    why are the drivers azzholes?

  9. #9
    Administrator Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atomic batteries to power; turbines to speed
    My Bikes
    Salsa La Raza, Panasonic Electric, Bria, Bamboo touring, Bamboo cargo
    Posts
    4,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I retract my above post.


    The most obnoxious drivers drive stolen cars.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ziemas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,070
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Europe it's BMW, hands down.

  11. #11
    Pwnerer Wordbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
    My Bikes
    Road, MTB, Cruiser, Chopper, BMX
    Posts
    2,879
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Ski, bike and wish I was gay.

  12. #12
    The Wheel is Turning The Figment's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virgil Kansas
    My Bikes
    '05 Novara (REI) Bonanza
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lincoln Navagators or Chevy Tahoes while the driver is Holding a Nokia Cell Phone in one hand and Starbucks Coffee in the other

  13. #13
    phony collective progress x136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Hoosey
    My Bikes
    http://velospace.org/user/36663
    Posts
    2,958
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obnoxious drivers don't limit themselves to a specific vehicle, and to think otherwise is to put yourself at risk.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ziemas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,070
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x136 View Post
    Obnoxious drivers don't limit themselves to a specific vehicle, and to think otherwise is to put yourself at risk.
    But some cars are favored by more aggressive people.

  15. #15
    Lentement mais sûrement Erick L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada
    My Bikes
    Peugeot Alpin Pro, Surly LHT
    Posts
    1,987
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- Taxis



    2- Police cruisers
    3- Delivery trucks ("cubes")
    4- Other cars
    Erick - www.borealphoto.com/velo

  16. #16
    clean water waikikihei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maui, HI
    My Bikes
    Litespeed
    Posts
    174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    black escalades.

    "get out of my way punk, I'm busy making money"

  17. #17
    Senior Member FlyingAnchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Humboldt County Ca
    My Bikes
    All Recumbent, Strada and TT Tour
    Posts
    301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't have any around here so I don't know.
    Dragging Anchor

  18. #18
    Legs of Steel chrisvu05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On my bike
    My Bikes
    Pegoretti Marcelo, Cannondale six13
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why hasn't anyone said the Hummer H2? The H1 is truly badass but the H2 is for arrogant asshats who like to waste their money on a useless POS.

  19. #19
    ?
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisvu05 View Post
    The H1 is truly badass
    Yes, it is. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisvu05 View Post
    The H2 is for arrogant asshats who like to waste their money on a useless POS.
    Almost every Hummer H2 I've seen is pristine with no scratches, no roof racks, and owners who have no idea of how to style their car (spinners on H2, really? But no grill?). Although I have seen one really hot chick drive a H2.

    As for obnoxious drivers, Escalades, Infiniti SUVs, and tops the list for me, they are mostly driven by Asians. People driving F150-F350 series and Dodge 1500-3500 are actually quite accommodating on the road here.

  20. #20
    '05 NUEser EJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver View Post
    VW Jettas.
    I drive a jetta ya noob.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    My Bikes
    Cannondale T700s and a few others
    Posts
    2,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ123 View Post
    I drive a jetta ya noob.
    How is the driving record?

    I side with you. I know Jetta's are rarely running well enough to pass a bike.

  22. #22
    Domestic Domestique UnsafeAlpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    Brand New Old Catamount! Schwinn Homegrown, Specialized FSR, Salsa Vaya, Salsa Chile Con Crosso
    Posts
    1,736
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, there's more to it than just the title?

  23. #23
    Bicycle Repair Man !!! Sixty Fiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    YEG
    My Bikes
    See my sig...
    Posts
    26,129
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ123 View Post
    I drive a jetta ya noob.
    And if I ever got another car a Jetta diesel would top my list...

    Why I hate Jetta drivers.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: Anything VW. It must be a special thing taught by the VW salespeople to new drivers to find a gap 1-2 atoms wide in traffic, slam their car in it, then immediately panic stop.
    2: People driving old American cars before 1989, especially Chrysler K cars. Fear them.
    3: Lincoln Town Cars/Ford Crown Victorias/Mercury Grand Marquis
    4: Priuses -- 75% chance the person is a decent driver, 25% chance the guy is in MPG uber alles mode, holding up traffic because he or she wants bigger numbers on that gauge.

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harley Davidsons.
    "harder" is not a very good safeword.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •