Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I feel neither old nor young

    Just right..

  2. #2
    Domestic Domestique UnsafeAlpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    Brand New Old Catamount! Schwinn Homegrown, Specialized FSR, Salsa Vaya, Salsa Chile Con Crosso
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to save this for arti's young thread, but I think it's more appropriate here.



    Screw you...



    But I mean that in a loving way

  3. #3
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine View Post
    I was going to save this for arti's young thread, but I think it's more appropriate here.



    Screw you...



    But I mean that in a loving way
    So whom would you rather hmmmm screw now

  4. #4
    Domestic Domestique UnsafeAlpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    Brand New Old Catamount! Schwinn Homegrown, Specialized FSR, Salsa Vaya, Salsa Chile Con Crosso
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whomever...

  5. #5
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rrrriiiight

  6. #6
    Raising the Abyss celticfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    TTing on the MUP
    My Bikes
    Expensive ones that I ride slowly
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyone View Post
    Just right..
    Wait until you hit 32 and then 38 and then ... ah, nevermind -- I'm just feeling old.
    "...in Las Vegas where -the electric bills are staggering -the decor hog wild -and the entertainment saccharine -what a golden age -what a time of right and reason -the consumer's king -and unhappiness is treason..."

  7. #7
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
    Wait until you hit 32 and then 38 and then ... ah, nevermind -- I'm just feeling old.
    Make no mistake I go to Cactus club or any of the BU bars, I feel pretty fn old myself. So where you at these days? Denver, Socal?

  8. #8
    Raising the Abyss celticfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    TTing on the MUP
    My Bikes
    Expensive ones that I ride slowly
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyone View Post
    Make no mistake I go to Cactus club or any of the BU bars, I feel pretty fn old myself. So where you at these days? Denver, Socal?
    Oh, I haven't been in that neck of the woods in ages.

    I'm in Denver. Climbed/ descended Golden Gate Canyon Rd. today. The air smelled like snow at 9k feet (the approaching full moon is heightening my senses ). Then had a nice lunch in Golden.
    "...in Las Vegas where -the electric bills are staggering -the decor hog wild -and the entertainment saccharine -what a golden age -what a time of right and reason -the consumer's king -and unhappiness is treason..."

  9. #9
    Dude wheres my guads? skinnyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guess
    My Bikes
    Not enough
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
    Oh, I haven't been in that neck of the woods in ages.

    I'm in Denver. Climbed/ descended Golden Gate Canyon Rd. today. The air smelled like snow at 9k feet (the approaching full moon is heightening my senses ). Then had a nice lunch in Golden.
    So become wolverine now ? Lucky dog with all the climbing and skiing. I was actually in CO for a week in march, skiing at Crested Butte.

    I was browsing through some old pics the other day and came across the Kancamagus hwy climb. That was fun, I need to get my ass over there again and I was thinking of going from Lincoln to Conway and back. Lets see.

    Let me know if you are ever back in Boston, we should grab a beer.

  10. #10
    Raising the Abyss celticfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    TTing on the MUP
    My Bikes
    Expensive ones that I ride slowly
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyone View Post
    So become wolverine now ? Lucky dog with all the climbing and skiing. I was actually in CO for a week in march, skiing at Crested Butte.

    I was browsing through some old pics the other day and came across the Kancamagus hwy climb. That was fun, I need to get my ass over there again and I was thinking of going from Lincoln to Conway and back. Lets see.

    Let me know if you are ever back in Boston, we should grab a beer.
    When I'm not traveling for work, then yes, I'm lucky.

    Well, my hair and sideburns are longer, so I guess I am kinda approaching Wolverine status.

    Yarrrrgghhh, I do miss me Harpoon lager. I extend invite the same invite to you next time you're in CO.
    "...in Las Vegas where -the electric bills are staggering -the decor hog wild -and the entertainment saccharine -what a golden age -what a time of right and reason -the consumer's king -and unhappiness is treason..."

  11. #11
    AEO
    AEO is online now
    Senior Member AEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A Coffin Called Earth. or Toronto, ON
    My Bikes
    Bianchi, Miyata, Dahon, Rossin
    Posts
    12,255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goldilocks...

    moderate, medium, lukewarm is best
    Food for thought: if you aren't dead by 2050, you and your entire family will be within a few years from starvation. Now that is a cruel gift to leave for your offspring. ;)
    http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/arti...ger-photos.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •