Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   yikes. (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/461715-yikes.html)

artifice 09-04-08 12:32 PM

yikes.
 
so, I just found out the newly elected miss city princess of my hometown (where my parents still live) is a member of my high school graduating class.
she's a former (perhaps still even current) exotic dancer
and has a porn site. :twitchy:
and I'm pretty sure she's been through bootcamp, although I'm not sue if it was for substance abuse or other social issues.

clearly, they're not checking credentials.

skinnyone 09-04-08 12:37 PM

This thread is worthless sans pics.
How long have you been posting here now?:notamused: :p

Siu Blue Wind 09-04-08 12:38 PM

Gotta keep up with the Presidential Elections, na'mean?

Psydotek 09-04-08 12:40 PM

I'd say "I'd hit it" but i'm afraid that a certain body part would explode from some rare form of VD...

ravenmore 09-04-08 12:53 PM

Maybe McCain will select her for a cabinet position?

artifice 09-04-08 12:55 PM

lol... like my friend said...

Timmy: Well, maybe they'll discover that she is a stripper and has her own porn site and revoke the title
Timmy: Too many people know her and loathe her
Timmy: I can only think of one person that hates me. I bet she can think of hundreds

im not posting picks of her skankarific self. (where is the puke emoticon?)

naujcdl 09-04-08 01:21 PM

Remember, you are forgetting one thing, hehe:
she is the "local town/neighborhood" bicycle, so as long as rides are provided people will like her and won't say anything.

jsharr 09-04-08 01:26 PM

Sounds like impeccable credentials to me. You did not mention if she has a gun and a four wheel drive, so I cannot tell you if she qualifies for Miss Texas.

C Law 09-04-08 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artifice (Post 7401148)
lol... like my friend said...

Timmy: Well, maybe they'll discover that she is a stripper and has her own porn site and revoke the title
Timmy: Too many people know her and loathe her
Timmy: I can only think of one person that hates me. I bet she can think of hundreds

im not posting picks of her skankarific self. (where is the puke emoticon?)

Jealous much??

OK...if you wont post pics at least provide a link

OldRoadGuy 09-07-08 03:18 PM

Yeah..... Links.

CyLowe97 09-07-08 03:25 PM

Can she field dress a caribou?

UnsafeAlpine 09-07-08 03:48 PM

link...link...link...

AEO 09-07-08 03:52 PM

I had a jr.high classmate turn into a crack addict striper too. You just never know, lol

randya 09-07-08 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEO (Post 7419704)
I had a jr.high classmate turn into a crack addict striper too. You just never know, lol

statistically, it's probably highly likely to happen

wernmax 09-07-08 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEO (Post 7419704)
I had a jr.high classmate turn into a crack addict striper too. You just never know, lol

I think you're all crack addict strippers...especially that UA "guy".

randya 09-07-08 04:31 PM

anyway, strippers often make pretty good money, and are hot, I think y'all are just jealous...

AEO 09-07-08 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wernmax (Post 7419835)
I think you're all crack addict strippers...especially that UA "guy".

if I ever became a stripper, it'd all go into bike stuff.

bluebottle1 09-07-08 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artifice (Post 7401148)
lol... like my friend said...

Timmy: Well, maybe they'll discover that she is a stripper and has her own porn site and revoke the title
Timmy: Too many people know her and loathe her
Timmy: I can only think of one person that hates me. I bet she can think of hundreds

im not posting picks of her skankarific self. (where is the puke emoticon?)

Well fine. But you could at least give us a name and maybe your hometown so we can google her.

UnsafeAlpine 09-07-08 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wernmax (Post 7419835)
I think you're all crack addict strippers...especially that UA "guy".

That was you at the "show" last night? Wow, thanks for the HUGE tip :)

wernmax 09-07-08 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine (Post 7419963)
That was you at the "show" last night? Wow, thanks for the HUGE tip :)

Eh...a quarter's not gonna kill me.

UnsafeAlpine 09-07-08 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wernmax (Post 7419996)
Eh...a quarter's not gonna kill me.

It's more than I've been making, recently :p

wernmax 09-07-08 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine (Post 7420027)
It's more than I've been making, recently :p

Ouch.

It would have been more, but you have hands like ice.

UnsafeAlpine 09-07-08 05:17 PM

Yeah, but the last time you came down, you told me my hands were too hot.

Suttree 09-07-08 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artifice (Post 7400971)
so, I just found out the newly elected miss city princess of my hometown (where my parents still live) is a member of my high school graduating class.
she's a former (perhaps still even current) exotic dancer
and has a porn site. :twitchy:
and I'm pretty sure she's been through bootcamp, although I'm not sue if it was for substance abuse or other social issues.

clearly, they're not checking credentials.

crazy--I don't hold it against anyone that they were in the exotic "dancing" or
porn industry but ewww, just ewww.

AEO 09-07-08 06:35 PM

I once met a girl who wanted to become a pornstar.
I don't remember what she looks like, but I'm sure she went through with it. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 PM.