Non Tribuo Anus Rodentum and off to the next adventure (RIP)
Can ya believe it!?!?
** QUOTES FROM THE POLITICAL SECTOR **
* "I resent your insinuendoes."
* "No man is an Ireland."
* "If we don't make some changes, the status quo will remain
* "We're going to have the best-educated American people in
* "If Lincoln were alive today, he'd roll over in his grave."
* "We do not have censorship. What we have is a limitation
on what newspapers can report."
* "Outside of the killings in Washington DC, we have one of
the lowest crime rates in the nation."-- Marion Berry
* "Let's jump off that bridge when we come to it."
* "To be demeanored like that is an exercise in fertility."
* "I deny the allegations, and I defy the allegators."
* "If somebody's gonna stab me in the back, I want to be
* "When you're talking to me, keep your mouth shut."
* "Let's do this in one foul swoop."
* "I want to thank each and every one of you for having
extinguished yourselves in this session."
* "We'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes that
* "The average age of a 7-year-old in this state is 13."
* "We have a permanent plan for the time being."
* "Family planning has many misconceptions."
* "The people in my district do not want this highway bypass,
no matter if it goes through or around the city."
* "My knowledge is no match for his ignorance."
* "As long as I am in the Senate, there will not be a nuclear
suppository in our state."
* "These numbers are not my own; they are from someone who
knows what he's talking about."
* "People planning on getting into serious accidents should
have their seat belts on."