So me and a friend decide to go into forever 21 to check out the man's section. Which as is completely strips me of any manly pride and self esteem I may have at that point. At first walking in it's like walking into a lions den. A cute, sexy, lusciously luscious lion's den. Mhmmm. But I very quickly get to the guys section which is about 5% of the store, the other 95% is wimminz. The clothes are very metrosexualish like what clay aiken wears; weird. I find some sweet stuff I like, manly stuff. I put on the absolute largest size they have XL and it will not fit me. Every shirt I hold up to my body is about 3 inches not wide enough for my back on both sides. I put on an XL and it's on the verge of ripping, I have some customers laughing at me because I'm making a big halabaloo about how this XL plaid manly shirt only will fit skinny fruitcakes. Hmph. I even had a word with the girl at the front desk about having a plus size men's section. She laughed at me.
I think we should team up, make a clan, and team together with the ibtc to fight for our rights.