Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Let's brag about our non-SO (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/472382-lets-brag-about-our-non-so.html)

UnsafeAlpine 10-01-08 10:34 PM

Let's brag about our non-SO
 
Oh yeah...that new frame I've been looking at? Guess who's there to stop me from buying it? No one. That's right. :D

MrCrassic 10-01-08 10:34 PM

How could I not predict this was coming?

Well, my two bowls of Kashi just now were amazing :)

Shadiyah 10-01-08 10:39 PM

You guys are all super. ;)

Siu Blue Wind 10-01-08 10:54 PM

I'm the ONLY one who gets to drive Shorty. Or touch my bikes. :thumb:

MrCrassic 10-01-08 10:57 PM

Please explain the Shorty.

Siu Blue Wind 10-01-08 10:58 PM

Oh come on. You don't know Shorty?

AEO 10-01-08 11:20 PM

had I been with an SO, I would probably not have the CAAD9 and CX in my current stable.

x136 10-01-08 11:42 PM

If I had a significant other, I'd be single by now.

randya 10-01-08 11:56 PM

I know y'all are sleeping with your bikes, you can't fool us

fuzzbox 10-02-08 12:00 AM

Don't have to worry about the cling.

AEO 10-02-08 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randya (Post 7588348)
I know y'all are sleeping with your bikes, you can't fool us

I like to put my folder into all sorts of weird positions.

wolfpack 10-02-08 04:27 AM

Cleo & Tina can now sleep with me.

FatguyRacer 10-02-08 04:47 AM

I am happily married and getting a new CAAD9! All youse guys need to find the right SO.

Lamplight 10-02-08 04:48 AM

If I want to spend every dime I make investing in Shotgun Pete's Glowsticks, I can darn sure do it if I want!

Hickeydog 10-02-08 05:02 AM

what?

skinnyone 10-02-08 06:31 AM

I can fart as I please in the apartment and take as long as I want to get in and out of the shower.

chipcom 10-02-08 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine (Post 7588068)
Oh yeah...that new frame I've been looking at? Guess who's there to stop me from buying it? No one. That's right. :D

Same here...but I have an SO...so what's your point? Oh yeah, that it sucks to be you! :roflmao2::D

alanthealan 10-02-08 06:41 AM

No honey-do list.

FatguyRacer 10-02-08 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinnyone (Post 7589023)
I can fart as I please in the apartment and take as long as I want to get in and out of the shower.

So can I. :lol:

FatguyRacer 10-02-08 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanthealan (Post 7589063)
No honey-do list.

Me neither. The joys of having a Finish Carpenter for a father-in-law.

I did fix the clothes washer last night. But If I were single and the machine broke, i'd still have to fix it anyway.

chipcom 10-02-08 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatguyRacer (Post 7589064)
So can I. :lol:

Me too...getting into the bathroom in the first place, not so much. :o

Bob Ross 10-02-08 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEO (Post 7588247)
had I been with an SO, I would probably not have the CAAD9 and CX in my current stable.

Converesely, had I not been with my SO (wife) I'd probably still be riding the Trek 750 hybrid I got 13 years ago, putting on maybe 200 miles a year. The missus is wot got me into serious cycling, and the 2-year-old Cannondale hanging in my bike room is almost entirely a result of her influence.

pgoat 10-02-08 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinnyone (Post 7589023)
I can fart as I please in the apartment and take as long as I want to get in and out of the shower.

sir, you have just succinctly summed up the prime benefits of not being in a relationship! Well done.

CbadRider 10-02-08 08:22 AM

1. I park my car in the middle of the garage.
2. No one complains about how much bike stuff I have.
3. I can sleep diagonally in bed; also no one steals the blankets from me.
4. I don't have anyone snoring and keeping me awake (except for one cat, and he can't sleep in the room any more).
5. I hang my hand washing in the shower and no one complains.
6. I eat what I want, when I want.
7. I don't have anyone stinking up the bathroom while reading the newspaper for 30 minutes.

wolfpack 10-02-08 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CbadRider (Post 7589566)
1. I park my car in the middle of the garage.
2. No one complains about how much bike stuff I have.
3. I can sleep diagonally in bed; also no one steals the blankets from me.
4. I don't have anyone snoring and keeping me awake (except for one cat, and he can't sleep in the room any more).
5. I hang my hand washing in the shower and no one complains.
6. I eat what I want, when I want.
7. I don't have anyone stinking up the bathroom while reading the newspaper for 30 minutes.

Big +1.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 PM.