Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned. timmyquest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    5,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My sister is 18 tomorrow

    Shame Mr. Pancake man isn't around, his loss. And that's the only joke we need to make.

    If i had a little brother i'd buy him a stogy and a playboy, but as for my sister, I'm at a loss. I'm not talking about anything big but what the hell can you get a girl to remind them that they are now an "Adult".

  2. #2
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,547
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something that reminds her that you are still the big brother. Like a poster of a huge eye or something that she can hang in her room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  3. #3
    Gears? CliftonGK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    My Bikes
    '08 Surly Cross-Check, 2011 Redline Conquest Pro, 2012 Spesh FSR Comp EVO, 2009 Spesh Singlecross
    Posts
    11,348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyquest View Post
    what the hell can you get a girl to remind them that they are now an "Adult".
    Car payment and utility bills?

    That's my monthly reminder that I'm an adult.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,651
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ruh roh.

    just kidding. hope she has fun tonight!
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  5. #5
    Infamous Member chipcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    My Bikes
    Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi
    Posts
    24,373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyquest View Post
    If i had a little brother i'd buy him a stogy and a playboy, but as for my sister, I'm at a loss. I'm not talking about anything big but what the hell can you get a girl to remind them that they are now an "Adult".
    Nothing reminds one that they are an adult more than lots of unpaid bills.

    Be nice, get her a cabana boy.
    "Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey

  6. #6
    Body By Nintendo Psydotek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Videogames ruined my life. Good thing i have 2 extra lives.
    My Bikes
    Giant TCR2, Giant TCX, IRO BFSSFG SE, Salsa Casseroll, IRO Rob Roy.
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMGhi2UrSIS!


    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    A girl once asked me to give her twelve inches and make it hurt. I had to make love to her 3 times and then punch her in the nose.

  7. #7
    Banned. timmyquest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    5,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonGK1 View Post
    Car payment and utility bills?

    That's my monthly reminder that I'm an adult.
    My thoughts too, but she's actually been doing that for two years now.

  8. #8
    Villainous huerro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin
    My Bikes
    Trek 420, Cyclops
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Encourage her to strike a blow against sexism by going to the post office and registering for the selective service.

  9. #9
    Senior Member CollectiveInk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite / Haro Extreme x6 Expert / Trek 4300
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get her a selective service registration card...... oh wait, we're not that equal - genderly speakig that is. Hmm, how about taking her to fill out a voter registration card. It's a very adult thing to do.

    Or, if all else fails (since you'd get her the above mentioned if she was a brother) get her a playgirl and a box of virginia slims. j/k
    Tim
    ---------------------------------
    Specialized Allez Elite / Haro Extreme x6 Expert / Trek 4300 / Fuji Supreme SL / LeMond Reno - converted for TT / Giant Warp DS1 / Tommaso Ponza / Trek 4300 - 13.5" (For Sale)

  10. #10
    Villainous huerro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin
    My Bikes
    Trek 420, Cyclops
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CollectiveInk View Post
    Get her a selective service registration card...... oh wait, we're not that equal - genderly speakig that is. Hmm, how about taking her to fill out a voter registration card. It's a very adult thing to do.

    Or, if all else fails (since you'd get her the above mentioned if she was a brother) get her a playgirl and a box of virginia slims. j/k
    too slow old man!

  11. #11
    Senior Member CollectiveInk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez Elite / Haro Extreme x6 Expert / Trek 4300
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huerro View Post
    too slow old man!
    Well, you know that happens when you reach the rickety old age of 35.

    Besides, look at the time stamp... you got it by millisconds I tell ya!
    Tim
    ---------------------------------
    Specialized Allez Elite / Haro Extreme x6 Expert / Trek 4300 / Fuji Supreme SL / LeMond Reno - converted for TT / Giant Warp DS1 / Tommaso Ponza / Trek 4300 - 13.5" (For Sale)

  12. #12
    Villainous huerro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin
    My Bikes
    Trek 420, Cyclops
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CollectiveInk View Post
    Well, you know that happens when you reach the rickety old age of 35.

    Besides, look at the time stamp... you got it by millisconds I tell ya!
    I would have gotten it in even earlier, but I took a moment to change it from "smash the patriarchy" to "strike a blow against sexism."

  13. #13
    Grumpy Member trsidn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Putting the 'fun' in dysfunctional
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD8, Trek SU200
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huerro View Post
    I would have gotten it in even earlier, but I took a moment to change it from "smash the patriarchy" to "strike a blow against sexism."
    you still beat me to the Playgirl and Virginia Slims...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariah View Post
    Transcendental enumeration.

  14. #14
    BF's Level 12 Wizard SingingSabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    My Bikes
    Diamondback Sorrento turned Xtracycle commuter
    Posts
    1,425
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get her a Play...oh...damn. Missed it.
    Shameless plug (my sites):
    Work
    Photography
    Vanity
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn
    Obviously, the guy's like a 12th level white wizard or something. His mere presence is a danger to mortals.

  15. #15
    Riding Heaven's Highways on the grand tour ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get her a date w/ UA. He could use a distraction, and as EMO as he is, she would be perfectly safe.
    1 bronze, 0 silver, 1 gold

  16. #16
    No plan. peabodypride's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give her a lecture on piety and staying virgin.

  17. #17
    Domestic Domestique UnsafeAlpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    Brand New Old Catamount! Schwinn Homegrown, Specialized FSR, Salsa Vaya, Salsa Chile Con Crosso
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    Get her a date w/ UA. He could use a distraction, and as EMO as he is, she would be perfectly safe.
    Dangit, you're trying to get me killed, aren't you...

  18. #18
    Riding Heaven's Highways on the grand tour ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No....trying to get you a date. If was gonna kill you, you'd hear banjos in the background.
    1 bronze, 0 silver, 1 gold

  19. #19
    Domestic Domestique UnsafeAlpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    Brand New Old Catamount! Schwinn Homegrown, Specialized FSR, Salsa Vaya, Salsa Chile Con Crosso
    Posts
    1,744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    No....trying to get you a date.
    Oh, cool, thanks...

  20. #20
    Body By Nintendo Psydotek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Videogames ruined my life. Good thing i have 2 extra lives.
    My Bikes
    Giant TCR2, Giant TCX, IRO BFSSFG SE, Salsa Casseroll, IRO Rob Roy.
    Posts
    3,190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    No....trying to get you a date. If was gonna kill you, you'd hear banjos in the background.
    Dueling Banjos?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    A girl once asked me to give her twelve inches and make it hurt. I had to make love to her 3 times and then punch her in the nose.

  21. #21
    The Improbable Bulk Little Darwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre, PA
    My Bikes
    Many
    Posts
    7,481
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you haven't told us anything about your sister...

    A stogy and a Playboy would work just fine for some of the ladies I know. Well, the Playboy anyhow...

    But, if you don't think it would work, then maybe you have told us something.

    Maybe a phone call from a strange man? There is bound to be a volunteer hiding under a rock somewhere... And men don't come much stranger than the ones in foo.

  22. #22
    Riding Heaven's Highways on the grand tour ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Darwin View Post
    But you haven't told us anything about your sister...

    A stogy and a Playboy would work just fine for some of the ladies I know. Well, the Playboy anyhow...

    But, if you don't think it would work, then maybe you have told us something.

    Maybe a phone call from a strange man? There is bound to be a volunteer hiding under a rock somewhere... And men don't come much stranger than the ones in foo.
    strange man? Where's jsharr?
    1 bronze, 0 silver, 1 gold

  23. #23
    klondike300 klondike300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Looking for my lung on Green Mountain or flowing the trails at Port Gamble
    My Bikes
    Cannondale(x3). Synapse, cyclocross and 29er Scalpel
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's 18? Start posting pics of her in the Ladies of Foo thread. Oh wait, that's our gift.

  24. #24
    Villainous huerro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin
    My Bikes
    Trek 420, Cyclops
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klondike300 View Post
    She's 18? Start posting pics of her in the Ladies of Foo thread. Oh wait, that's our gift.
    not if she takes after her big brother.


















  25. #25
    phony collective progress x136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Hoosey
    My Bikes
    http://velospace.org/user/36663
    Posts
    2,983
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hookers and blow.

    (And take her to dinner)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •