Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I messed up. (On the topic of complete job dissatisfaction. AGAIN.)

    Just in case you are unaware, don't browse the BikeForums when you're in a quarterly meeting and there are people who know your manager watching you.

    In other words, <b>don't be like me.</b>

    My manager pulled me to the carpet and pretty much asked me if I want to work the last two weeks I had remaining. I was about 98.6% ready to pull the trigger and end it all this week. However, to assume a thread of responsibility (and because I'm a roadie and like suffering), I decided to stay. I wasn't concerned about that.

    Obviously, I will probably have little to do the rest of my time here because of my overall lackluster performance. Not to mention that I might not want to try surfing BF at work. I'm not concerned (much) about that.

    My concern is that this is the SECOND work term this has happened. I entered a job with great expectations and quickly lost interest and underperformed. I was very anxious to get to work in the first few weeks, but soon after I got my PC and started working, that interest diminished. To replace that, I went back to BF during work...and that led me to today.

    This was the second time that I didn't care about what I was hired to do. I made sure that I *did* the work, but timeliness wasn't a factor. I messed up frequently, but didn't care to make the end result great. Heck, I passed up two opportunities to meet upper management (VP and CEO), and I turned both of them down simply because I didn't care (and still don't). I enjoyed my bike and train commute (2.5 to 3 hours, each way) a lot more than I enjoyed the work.itself. I'm getting tired of this pattern and am scared that this will be the trend for my future jobs, and I really don't want to scath my recrd by being fired.

    Frankly, my work ethic has always been an issue, and I've taken steps to correct it. For instance, I wanted my GPA to go up, so I experimented with different study methods and cut my social life. Consequently, my GPA went up. Even if I didn't like the classes, I *found* something to like.

    When I worked as an IT guy in my first job, I loved how I was always needed. Though the work was a little tedious. I *wanted* to move up in the ranks. I really liked what the Desktop Engineering group did, so I learned how to script. I even made a script for our team (that wasn't asked of me). I *loved* that job. My motivation was to learn everything I could and help out as much as I could. Now that I think about it, there wasn't as much regulation as any other job I had afterwards (though after I left, things certainly changed...that company 'grew up' as a whole). People even said that my manager was an *******, and I never noticed ONCE.

    Neither of my last jobs had any motivation for me to do the best. Some say to make the best out of a bad thing, but when you don't care, that's really tough to do. I'm scared that the next place that hires me will see this same side of me; unproductive, uninfluenced and uninteresting; everything I'm *not.*

    I know what I want to do. I DON'T want anything to do with business. (If I hear SOP one more time, I will punch someone. Don't do it pgoat! ) I want to be either a support guy or software developer. I want to be in a place that I can make *real* friends. I hate having so much regulation. I want to take pride in my company and see it succeed.

    I DON'T WANT TO HATE MY JOB.
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  2. #2
    Crushing souls Hickeydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sagamore Hills, Ohio.
    My Bikes
    Trek 1500
    Posts
    1,591
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right. I'll say it.

    SOP!!!

    *ducks*

    That sucks to have a job that you don't like. Hopefully you can find a place that makes you happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordbiker View Post

    What's frightening is how coherent Hickey was in posting that.

  3. #3
    Peloton Dog patentcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chester, NY
    My Bikes
    2013 Scott Foil, 2009 Scott Addict R2, 2008 Cervelo P3 TT bike, 2008 Motobecane Fly Ti Hard Tail MTB
    Posts
    55,759
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Start your own business. That should keep you motivated. Perform or starve.

    It has worked for me for 17 years. I haven't starved. Yet. But the Recession is young my little Crassic. Oh yes. The **** has yet to really hit the fan. Trust me on that last observation. I've been through a couple of these. It gets really ugly about 3-6 months after the market tanks. So it should start getting really crappy right around.......now.

  4. #4
    Look! My Spine! RubenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Winter Springs, FL
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear MrC. I've been on IT since high school (5 1/4 flopies era) and it's been hard (imposible?) to find a perfect place. The closest it got to perfection was only at $11 an hour :S To get a decent pay I've always have to put up with something I don't like.

    Back in the day, IT people were intelligent and dedicated professionals. Over the years, IT have been flooded with wannabes, posers and smarti-arses. Now is no longer about getting the work done, but rather make it look like it's being done. Is not about knowing the stuff... but giving the impression that you know the stuff. Some places suck more than others. And the bigger the company, the worst it gets (usually).

    Just keep jumping like a frog till you find something you are happy enough with.

  5. #5
    50000 Guatts of power 127.0.0.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenX View Post
    Now is no longer about getting the work done, but rather make it look like it's being done. Is not about knowing the stuff... but giving the impression that you know the stuff.

    wat



    u r hanging out with losers if you think this
    I like fat bikes
    and I cannot lie.

  6. #6
    Look! My Spine! RubenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Winter Springs, FL
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    wat



    u r hanging out with losers if you think this
    Nope... I jumped around alot being a contractor (6 months here, 3 months there) and is very common to see people at meetings giving explanations out of a men in black movie. The vast mayority of people out there don't know anything. When something brakes, they call some contracting company (usually overseas). Gee ppl even call SUN to ship out a tech to swap an HD on a server cuz the locals don't know how to (or are afraid of) freaking swap it... and it's a hot swapable case with full raid redundancy :S

    Actually my current employer is not that bad... but dude, out there watching an IT meeting is like watching this.

    Bottom line, good if you know the stuff... but be sure to also look like you know the stuff cuz knowing the stuff alone is no longer enough. Somebody else who might not know sh1t might steal your job because he looks like he know, better than you do.

  7. #7
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for one, I stopped caring about the money. While I came to this conclusion on my own, Cabel Sasser, one of the head developers of Audion, the very popular precursor to iTunes, said it best:

    It seems you can either be free to do anything you want, to create anything you dream of without answering to anyone, or you can be rich. You're not likely to be both.
    Personally, the only financial worry that I have in the long-term is that I make enough for my future family to not have to go through hardship. Fancy cars are nice and all, but fancy bikes are much cheaper and I like them more! Seriously though, many of the people that I have met and heard about that are doing very well financially have very little amounts of time to spend that money. Thus, in a sense, you're still a slave to your own vices...and that's not what I'm studying for.

    Patentcad, I actually did think of starting my own little operation. I was going to work with my uncle and provide technical support to clients that requested it. However, it was met with a lot of disapproval from the rest of my (techncially minded) uncles, as they were worried that I might lose track of my goals at school and lose out on much grander opportunities. I agreed with them, and put it off to the side. Also, the tech support market is oversaturated anyway; for every person with the level of experience I have (which is a lot, especially with Windows and hardware), there are many more people that certainly don't, but can get jobs because they know how to solve the simple stuff and defer the harder problems to someone else (or the Internet).

    I'm not going to lie though; both me and my manager took risks in this partaking. She took the risk of hiring someone that's strongly technical, but weak in business skills, and adding me to an already very small (and a bit overworked) team. I took the risk of doing something I had no experience in (and no knowledge of), and hoping for the best. We both landed up being pretty disappointed.

    I did, however, realize something while I was riding home today. A big reason why I really liked that first job was because I had a LOT of freedom. My computer wasn't locked down (aside: I learned quite a bit about cryptography and security from trying to circumvent my locked-tight laptop), and I worked on side projects that tried to help improve their organize and was never requested from me. There were so many outlets for me to learn interesting things that would help my career and broaden my IT experience. This job had none; I simply don't care much about the market I'm working in or the work involved.

    At least I can still ride to work and help patentcad get out of the Jobs Reality Field.
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  8. #8
    Senior Member garysol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Avon , Ohio
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #9
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three to five years experience, i.e. not me.

    Thanks, though!
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  10. #10
    Look! My Spine! RubenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Winter Springs, FL
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I traded less money for less stress less BS and no more on call cellphone. I'm fine. I'm no longer the local guru, true. And as years pass I slowly move from hardcore techie to maybe a power user. But I'm happy (kinda).

  11. #11
    J E R S E Y S B E S T Jerseysbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTFU?

    j/k. That sucks. My first job out of school blew. 6 months in I knew there wasn't any advancement and the work was pretty friggin boring. 6 months later, I was out of there.

    You just need to find the right job and atmosphere. And don't get into any debt so if you do go jobless, no biggie...

  12. #12
    NFL Owner monogodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irving Heritage District
    My Bikes
    7-Eleven Eddy Merckx, Vitus Futural, Catamount FRS, Colnago SL, SS MTB
    Posts
    1,486
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrassic View Post
    Just in case you are unaware, don't browse the BikeForums when you're in a quarterly meeting and there are people who know your manager watching you.

    In other words, <b>don't be like me.</b>

    My manager pulled me to the carpet and pretty much asked me if I want to work the last two weeks I had remaining. I was about 98.6% ready to pull the trigger and end it all this week. However, to assume a thread of responsibility (and because I'm a roadie and like suffering), I decided to stay. I wasn't concerned about that.

    Obviously, I will probably have little to do the rest of my time here because of my overall lackluster performance. Not to mention that I might not want to try surfing BF at work. I'm not concerned (much) about that.

    My concern is that this is the SECOND work term this has happened. I entered a job with great expectations and quickly lost interest and underperformed. I was very anxious to get to work in the first few weeks, but soon after I got my PC and started working, that interest diminished. To replace that, I went back to BF during work...and that led me to today.

    This was the second time that I didn't care about what I was hired to do. I made sure that I *did* the work, but timeliness wasn't a factor. I messed up frequently, but didn't care to make the end result great. Heck, I passed up two opportunities to meet upper management (VP and CEO), and I turned both of them down simply because I didn't care (and still don't). I enjoyed my bike and train commute (2.5 to 3 hours, each way) a lot more than I enjoyed the work.itself. I'm getting tired of this pattern and am scared that this will be the trend for my future jobs, and I really don't want to scath my recrd by being fired.

    Frankly, my work ethic has always been an issue, and I've taken steps to correct it. For instance, I wanted my GPA to go up, so I experimented with different study methods and cut my social life. Consequently, my GPA went up. Even if I didn't like the classes, I *found* something to like.

    When I worked as an IT guy in my first job, I loved how I was always needed. Though the work was a little tedious. I *wanted* to move up in the ranks. I really liked what the Desktop Engineering group did, so I learned how to script. I even made a script for our team (that wasn't asked of me). I *loved* that job. My motivation was to learn everything I could and help out as much as I could. Now that I think about it, there wasn't as much regulation as any other job I had afterwards (though after I left, things certainly changed...that company 'grew up' as a whole). People even said that my manager was an *******, and I never noticed ONCE.

    Neither of my last jobs had any motivation for me to do the best. Some say to make the best out of a bad thing, but when you don't care, that's really tough to do. I'm scared that the next place that hires me will see this same side of me; unproductive, uninfluenced and uninteresting; everything I'm *not.*

    I know what I want to do. I DON'T want anything to do with business. (If I hear SOP one more time, I will punch someone. Don't do it pgoat! ) I want to be either a support guy or software developer. I want to be in a place that I can make *real* friends. I hate having so much regulation. I want to take pride in my company and see it succeed.

    I DON'T WANT TO HATE MY JOB.
    When you start your next job, go to the IT people and have them block BF. Or do it yourself by blacklisting it in your browser at work. Remove the temptation & the problem is half-solved.
    198? Colnago Super (Campy Record) | 1989 Eddy Merckx 7-Eleven Team Issue (Dura Ace) | Catamount MFS (1x8) | Top Image Neptune (SS)

  13. #13
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half-solved.

    Replace BikeForums with Slashdot, The Photo Forums, x Forums, The Wall Street Journal...why don't they just block the Internet? Then that'll give me enough time to work on my bike frame drawings!

    It's not this website that's the problem. I like coming here, but I can (and have) put it off to the side for more important matters.

    That still might not solve the problem of me not paying attention to what I'm doing, losing concentration, etc...
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  14. #14
    superArti artifice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minnersoter
    My Bikes
    2007 Fuji Professional 2.0, 2009 GTw Avalanche 2.0
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure about apathy being the cause of mis-focus? Or is mis-focus causing apathy? Forgive me if I insult you- but have you been considered the possibility of adult ADD?

    A good friend of mine had such a rough time through college, and a couple years in the working world until he was diagnosed. His manifested as depression, though. I met up with him for lunch last summer after a "long time no see" and he was experiencing such a positive difference in his life. It was a great turnaround.
    i woke up one morning and i stepped out of bed | had to get a bike, had to paint it red
    Of all the treasures I have, itís the memories that are the most precious.

  15. #15
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,476
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang. I don't even THINK about the internet while I'm at work. They are paying me to do a job for them and that is what I will earn. Hell, even my cell phone gets turned off or put away while I'm on the clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  16. #16
    superArti artifice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minnersoter
    My Bikes
    2007 Fuji Professional 2.0, 2009 GTw Avalanche 2.0
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    Dang. I don't even THINK about the internet while I'm at work. They are paying me to do a job for them and that is what I will earn. Hell, even my cell phone gets turned off or put away while I'm on the clock.
    I wish I could be so focused! This is probably opening a can of works for a discussion on workplace ethics: but, I work on the internet, so its a constant temptation. Its my own justification, but: I don't smoke, so I'm not taking those 10 min breaks several times a day. Heck, I don't even take a lunch break (eat at my desk, bring lunch in). I only get up from my desk for 1 cup of coffee in the morning, water, and bathroom breaks. I'm there from before 8 till after 5 most days, and occasionally from home evenings/weekends. Also salaried, and not 100% busy. soooo.... I figure.. if I spend a little personal time on the old 'net... I'm still working my 40 hours.
    Last edited by artifice; 12-04-08 at 10:45 PM.
    i woke up one morning and i stepped out of bed | had to get a bike, had to paint it red
    Of all the treasures I have, itís the memories that are the most precious.

  17. #17
    Pwnerer Wordbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
    My Bikes
    Road, MTB, Cruiser, Chopper, BMX
    Posts
    2,880
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This time I agree with pcad.

    Crassic, you are a brilliant young man, that's why you're bored. You're a perfect entrepreneural candidate.

    You'll be able to do things your way, choose paths that allow you more learning opportunities, and learn very crucial lessons from your failures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Ski, bike and wish I was gay.

  18. #18
    Senior Member downtube42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Indiana
    My Bikes
    too many/not enough
    Posts
    1,439
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a lot of value out of a personality evaluation... PI (Predictive Index). It's about what motivates/demotivates you. It helped quite a bit in understanding some things going on with me, and even more in understanding what's going on with how I relate to other people. Pretty good stuff.

    I don't have any stock in the company that does this... just found it useful.
    What is bicycle touring?
    "So I kept looking and eventually found that a spark plug had same threads. So I cycled next two days until I got to Jackson, MS with a spark plug instead of right pedal." - mev

  19. #19
    phony collective progress x136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Hoosey
    My Bikes
    http://velospace.org/user/36663
    Posts
    2,958
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrassic View Post
    Replace BikeForums with [...] x Forums,
    Aww, I'm flattered, but... most boring forum ever.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    My Bikes
    2009 Fuji Newest 1.0, 2011 Trek 3900 Disc MTB
    Posts
    1,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a support group for people who hate their job. Its called EVERYONE.

    They meet each night for moral support at the bar.

  21. #21
    Look! My Spine! RubenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Winter Springs, FL
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MrC... you have to tell us what thread where you reading when you got gought.

  22. #22
    Air
    Air is offline
    Destroyer of Wheels Air's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Creating some FA-Qs
    My Bikes
    Nishiki Sport, Downtube IXNS, 1950's MMB3 Russian Folding Bike, MTB
    Posts
    3,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry man

    Check this book out. It's about confrontations but it starts with the cause, namely problem stems from either a lack of skill or a lack of motivation. Obviously skill isn't the issue so it's motivation. Then you have to work your way through that. It's meant more for a parent or manager but it's really helped me see a pattern in my own behavior and then try to fix that issue.

  23. #23
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Are you sure about apathy being the cause of mis-focus? Or is mis-focus causing apathy? Forgive me if I insult you- but have you been considered the possibility of adult ADD?

    A good friend of mine had such a rough time through college, and a couple years in the working world until he was diagnosed. His manifested as depression, though. I met up with him for lunch last summer after a "long time no see" and he was experiencing such a positive difference in his life. It was a great turnaround.
    Yeah, I've thought about that. I haven't gone to have it seriously checked out, since I figured everyone and their Mom thinks they have ADD nowadays. There are days where it really makes me wonder.
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  24. #24
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    Dang. I don't even THINK about the internet while I'm at work. They are paying me to do a job for them and that is what I will earn. Hell, even my cell phone gets turned off or put away while I'm on the clock.
    My job is heavily internet-related.

    This is tough to do on pencil and paper.
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

  25. #25
    Senior Member MrCrassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TechKnowGN View Post
    There is a support group for people who hate their job. Its called EVERYONE.

    They meet each night for moral support at the bar.
    That's the thing...I know that a lot of people are in similar positions, and I don't want to be there.
    I'm done with this job very soon, so I can't say that I need moral support. I'm just extremely thankful that our school has a program that lets us actually experience this. This company did their best to treat me like something of an employee, and actually gave me work that was important. I can't say that I would have had those responsibilities as an intern.
    Ride more.

    Code:
    $ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
     $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •