Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Cyclist Crashes Into Pole Photo Info? (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/496834-cyclist-crashes-into-pole-photo-info.html)

Snowsurfer 12-24-08 01:31 PM

Cyclist Crashes Into Pole Photo Info?
 
What is wrong with this picture?
Anyone know the background to it?
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...bicyclexy0.jpg

TandemGeek 12-24-08 01:46 PM

Almost looks staged...

Snowsurfer 12-24-08 01:58 PM

it looked faked or chopped

the right side looks discoloured, no?

Snowsurfer 12-24-08 03:18 PM

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀..█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄......................... ......▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█......█▀█..█▄█......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄ ▀
............................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
...............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀ .......▄

Rowan 12-24-08 05:41 PM

The key to these shots and whether they are fake is usually the shadows, and this one looks like it's real enough.

The discolouration on the right side is in fact a wrap over the scaffold of the building while it undergoes stonework renovation underneath.

huhenio 12-24-08 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan (Post 8073438)
The key to these shots and whether they are fake is usually the shadows, and this one looks like it's real enough.

The discolouration on the right side is in fact a wrap over the scaffold of the building while it undergoes stonework renovation underneath.

pancho, emilio, and porfirio are the masons.

Alfster 12-24-08 06:11 PM

It would have been more realistic if something was airborne.

ilikebikes 12-24-08 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowsurfer (Post 8072257)
What is wrong with this picture?
Anyone know the background to it?
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...bicyclexy0.jpg

The dude across the street on the bike (in front of the bus on the left) seems to be looking at the guy that just hit the pole as does the person in the green top directly in front of the fountain. The person in front of the bus on the right (blue pants white top) appears to be pointing at the cyclist doing the face plant on the post too. The Lexus banner is written in another language so its prob another country. Germany?

USAZorro 12-24-08 07:43 PM

Because Germany is so well known for Freds riding full suspension MTBs through the city. :rolleyes:

and what's with the yellow halo around the head of the person across the street in front of the fountain?

Allen 12-24-08 08:02 PM

He has huge hands and is doing a "Home Alone--Oh Nooooo" pose.

RubenX 12-24-08 08:30 PM

The angle of the shades don't match (pole's shade and guy posing for photo)

bikebuddha 12-24-08 08:52 PM

Bike seems to have only one leg.

jgedwa 12-24-08 09:31 PM

The man posing for the camera has his hand in his pants and his pants are wet.

ilikebikes 12-24-08 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USAZorro (Post 8073918)
Because Germany is so well known for Freds riding full suspension MTBs through the city. :rolleyes:

and what's with the yellow halo around the head of the person across the street in front of the fountain?

Thats why the word "Germany" has a "?" behind it, because it MAY be Germany. :rolleyes:
and the "halo" kinda looks more like a hat :rolleyes: all this talk about X-Mas and the birth of Jesus has people seeing halos :rolleyes:

ilikebikes 12-24-08 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgedwa (Post 8074360)
The man posing for the camera has his hand in his pants and his pants are wet.

:lol:

DVC45 12-25-08 12:39 AM

You guys haz wery good eyesight.

RubenX 12-25-08 02:38 AM

and what are those giant spiderz on top of the building?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 AM.