Mine is a pretty cool lady abd I have no SERIOUS complaints, however:
- She shows 5" of cleavage just about every day. Our office is 98% women, and she's married. Who's she trying to impress?
- She wing-tips her eyeshadow and it makes her look like she's wearing a super hero mask
- She's 45 (guessing) and shops in the Juniors department, resulting in FAR TOO MUCH SKIN, short skirts, and animal prints
- She cannot pronounce her own title TO SAVE HER LIFE. Her title is _____ Analyst. She says "_______ Analy-sist". Even if I've just said the word "analyst", she'll say analysist.
- She encourages me to hyper-prepare for meetings, gets all excited for me to present, then when someone asks me a question or its my turn to speak, she interrupts me and shares the exact information I worked so hard to prepare. Totally steals my thunder in meetings, big and small.
- She'll come sit in my spare chair and just sit there. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to provide a topic of conversation or just wait for her to speak, but it results in a lot of dead air.
What about you?